Chapter 12: It's Been A While, Hasn't It, Babydoll?

Start from the beginning

"This is our private territory, so feel free to use your quirks!!" Mandalay shouted at us from the top. "You have got three hours to reach the facility on foot! Make it through... the Beast's forest!!"

"The Beast's Forest?!" Midoriya gasped, looking at the forest.

"Seriously? It's like a name straight out of Dragon Quest!" Kaminari commented.

"There's no point in complaining now, guys!" I said, clicking my tongue, a bit annoyed. "Let's get moving!"

"That's the spirit!" Kirishima grinned at me with excitement.

Suddenly a low growl emitted from the shadows of the forest and we all went silent.

"Did you guys hear that too?" Mineta asked worriedly, looking around.

BOOM!!

We all jumped at the sudden deafening earth-shaking noise.

BOOM!!

"Is it just me or are the sounds getting closer?" Mina asked, panicking again.

"Don't tell me those are footsteps!" Kaminari shrieked out in fear.

BOOM!!!

The earth shook once again, but this time it wasn't because of a landslide. Standing there right in front of us was a huge golem-like creature slowly emerging from the trees. It seemed to be made out of rock with jagged teeth and claws made of stone.

"AN ACTUAL BEAST?!" almost everyone screamed out in complete terror.

The creature raised a fist to crush Mineta but Midoriya quickly pushed him out of the way just in time. I wasted no time and shot a huge ball of compressed gravity at the beast, blowing it up.

"Nana defeated it in an instant! Way to go, Nana!" Sato cheered and praised me.

"You're so badass, Nana!" Sero beamed.

"She did beat the Hero Killer, I expected no less from her!!" Shoji added.

"Thanks, guys." I chuckled sheepishly. "But this doesn't end here. I'm sure there are more out there. So let's hurry up!"

"Nana has a point!" Iida stated before looking back at the rest of the class with a determined face. "Let's go, class A!"

"Right!!" we all responded in unison

Despite more incoming, we banded together to fight back and raced towards the forest lodge. We all worked together and combined the power of our quirks to destroy dirt monsters one after another. We then later reached the lodge well after our initial allotted time limit, arriving at some point during the evening. How many monsters did we take down again? I had no idea. As we all limped into the forest, clearing together, we were very beaten up. Everyone was covered in dirt and soot from fighting the monsters and over half of us were close to losing consciousness. My legs felt as heavy as lead as I trudged the final few steps into the campsite, ready to collapse into bed at any given second.

"Ah, that took a lot longer than I thought it would!" Mandalay said cheerily, causing me to deadpan at her.

"Well if it were us it would have taken us three hours. Honestly, I thought it would have taken you longer..." Pixie-bob smirked and I stopped myself from rolling my eyes at her words. "And you dealt with my Earth beast pretty easily too. Not bad... Especially..."

Pixie-Bob then looked over at me, Shoto, Bakugo, Midoriya, and Iida before she pointed a finger at us.

"You five..." she added, her smirk widened even more. "I am getting your past experience is allowed you to act without hesitation?"