Waiting on a plate

ALMOND TOFU'S POV:

•.                                       .•

I sat in the moonlight on a glistening China plate , syrup glossed over my pale succulent body as a spoon slowly dug deeper and deeper into me , a feeling so sensual over came me as I moved and squirmed under the weight . Vibrations of wind tossed and caressed my gleaming sides as part of me entered a  Wet cavern , this experience is a once in a life time , the adaptus who indulged in my flavour slid his tongue over my silky edges , devouring every last bit of me , sounds of delight flowed out of his mouth as I moulded to his tongue warm coats of liquid cascaded from the roof of the endless devouring cavern as I slid down and down and down , imagining fitting through something that was just right and matched you perfectly that everything else became a blur.

~XIAOS POV~

~XIAOS POV~

I walked into the moonlit balcony to find something so unimaginable that my thoughts hazed for the first time , just by staring at it my eyes glossed over with desire , I imagined it sliding down my throat has a feeling of pleasure overcame me the cool breeze tossed my hair as I walked over and caressed the almost jelly like consistency. Syrup cradled the almond tofu as a whipped a spoon out of the wind and brushed it over the top of the silky cube , this almond tofu is addictive, just by being around it I start to feel something a tightening grasp that freezes my body and lust overcoming me , I continue to pleasure and fulfil my desires while consuming the tofu .