Chapter 1: So We Meet Again

Start from the beginning

"Do me a favor and stay out of trouble today..." Aizawa warned her with furrowed eyebrows.

"Can't promise that old man..." she replied with a cheeky smirk.

"I'm being serious here, Nana..." he said with a stern face.

"Okay, fine..." she said as she put up her hands in surrender. "Chill, old man, I was joking."

Aizawa let out another sigh before turning around and heading outside.

"I'm heading out, brat..." he announced before leaving the house.

"Be safe..." she mumbled softly as she stared at her parent's retreating figure.

At UA High (9:50 AM)

"For today's hero basic training..." Aizawa stated to his class, standing in front of them with his hands in his pockets. "It's turned into a class with three instructors, All Might and me, and one more person..."

'Turned into?' a green-haired boy named Izuku Midoriya thought. 'I wonder if it's a special case?'

"Excuse me?" a boy with a tape quirk named Hanta Sero asked. "What will we be doing?"

"Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between..." Aizawa replied to the question. "It's rescue training."

"Rescue..." Denki Kaminari, an electricity quirk user, along with others awed in surprise. "Looks like it'll be a lot of work this time too!"

"Right?" invincible girl Toru Hagakure giggled with excitement.

"Idiot, this is the duty of a hero!" hardening quirk user Eijiro Kirishima pointed out to Kaminari. "My arms are ready to rumble!"

"No one can beat me in water, ribbit." a heteromorph with a frog quirk named Tsuyu Asui smiled at her friends.

"Hey, I'm not done..." Aizawa stated in a stern voice.

To this, the students immediately flinched at the tone of his voice.

"You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time." Aizawa continued, slightly furrowing his eyebrows. "Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities too. The training will take place off-campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready."

After their meeting with their homeroom teacher Aizawa, they quickly changed into their hero costumes before gathering around in front of UA's school bus which would take them to their designated spot, the USJ.

"Deku, you're wearing your P.E. clothes. Where is your costume?" a gravity quirk user named Ochaco Uraraka asked Midoriya.

"It got ripped up during the combat training..." Midoriya chuckled with a sheepish smile. "So, I'm waiting for the support company to fix it."

"Class 1-A, gather around!" the class representative, Tenya Iida called out loudly.

In response, slowly one by one everyone got on the bus. As they headed to their destination, Asui suddenly spoke up to Midoriya.

"Midoriya, your quirk is like All Might's..." Asui pointed out in a curious tone.

"H-Huh?! Y-Y-You think so?!" Midoriya squeaked out in panic at Asui's statement. "But...I'm...uh..."

"Wait a sec, Tsu!" Kirishima spoke up, interrupting the green-haired boy. "All Might doesn't get hurt when he uses his. They just kind of look the same."

At this, Midoriya let out a heavy sigh of relief after hearing Kirishima's words.

"But it's nice to have a simple augmenting type of quirk..." Kirishima added thoughtfully. "You can do a lot of flashy stuff! My hardening's strong against others, but unfortunately, it doesn't look like much."