Character Intro

Name: Nana Osaki (大崎 ナナ/Ōsaki Nana)

Age: 15-16 years

Height: 5'5"

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Brownish amber

Blood type: O (+ve)

Quirk: Ghoul (inherited from her father) + Gravity Manipulation (inherited from her mother)

Hero name: Crimson Butterfly

Father: Daisuke Osaki

Mother: Junko Saotome

Relative: Shota Aizawa/Eraser Head (paternal uncle & adoptive father), Nemuri Kayama/Midnight (foster mother)

Main love interests: Dabi/Touya Todoroki & Shoto Todoroki.

Other potential love interests: Katsuki Bakugo, Hawks/Keigo Takami, Momo Yaoyorozu & Ken Kaneki. 

Other friends/acquaintances: 

Ken Kaneki (childhood best friend) 

Touka Kirishima (childhood friend/younger sister) 

Ayato Kirishima (childhood friend/younger brother) 

Hideyoshi Nagachika (childhood best friend) 

Hinami Fueguchi (childhood friend/younger sister) 

Renji Yomo (parental figure/sensei) 

Yoshimura (parental figure) 

Uta (senpai) 

Nishiki Nishio (senpai)

Nana's first quirk is called the Ghoul quirk. It's the rarest of them all. In this quirk, she uses her kagunes. Two different types of kagune (we'll be using the concept of ghouls and their kagune here). When she activates her quirk, her kagunes come out and both her eyes turn into kakugan. She is just like all other normal human beings (like she can eat normal human foods), but to keep her quirk/kagunes strong, she also has to feed on human flesh at least twice a week.

(It's kinda like vampires from anime/manga called Vampire Knight/Diabolik Lovers or an American TV show called The Vampire Diaries, where the vampires can eat human food but they also need human blood cause they're... you know... vampires) 

(Remember, in this story, Nana, Kaneki, Touka, Ayato, and the others are all humans who inherit the Ghoul quirk. They are NOT actual Ghouls. Actual Ghouls don't exist as living beings in my MHA story.)

And when she activates her quirk, she releases both her Ukaku and Rinkaku Kagune at the same time.

And she can also manipulate gravity; her second quirk which she possessed from her mother. It revolves around gravity manipulation, allowing her to manipulate and make gravitons, as well as alter the gravity of anything she touches. She is also capable of standing and walking upside down from ceilings. This ability allows her to manipulate the gravitons in her surroundings. By increasing her own density, she is capable of crushing a tank with her bare hands. She is also able to shoot balls of compressed gravity that act like black holes that swallow anything. As such, by touching her target, she can increase the mass of her opponent by punching through her body and rendering her immobile indefinitely. Nana can also propel bare bullets or any other objects that are thrown at her and launch them at her targets akin to being fired by usual armament. 

(Nana's Gravity Manipulation quirk is similar to Chuuya Nakahara's ability from Bungo Stray Dogs

(Nana's Gravity Manipulation quirk is similar to Chuuya Nakahara's ability from Bungo Stray Dogs.)

A/N: I chose Misaki Ayuzawa from Maid-Sama for my OC's look and Nana Osaki from NANA for my OC's name. And I know this is an xOC fic, but you can read it as a self-insert if you like.

Also, this story of mine is published in my Quotev as well. So, if you wanna check out the Quotev version, please go to my bio where this is a link to my Quotev account.