Chapter 38 👼👼

Start from the beginning

"Haa" Nandu got up in jerk and saw Manik tied up opposite.

"Manik" she shouted but still he is unconscious due to the accident.

"Tch now no can save you little rat. You destroyed my dream now let me destroy yours. Soon ready to serve yourself to so many people. And wait let me wake up this idiot to see his pyaari wife getting destroyed by my mens" he took a iron rode and hited in Manik's stomach.

"Ahh" Manik got sudden concious due to the pain.

"Nandu" he gasped.

"Manik" she cried in pain.

"Ouch what a filmy scene yaar. You bastrad made me impotent now my Mens will make your wife a shit, a dirty shit" Vedant spread venom in his words.

"You moth**** dare you touch my wife. You want money right? How much 1c or 2c or anything? I have the capacity to give it but dare you lay your finger on her" Manik roared.

"Yes I need money and I will let you guys free but not before tasting her. After all it's my 4 yrs lust to compensate" Vedant slapped Nandu hard.

"No you can't do that, remove my ties I will show who will destroy whom?" Manik shouted.

"Acha, ram this hero is shouting too much open his ties I will see who will destroy whom" Vedant ordered to his man.

"How dare you bloody as***le to kidnap my wife" Manik grabbed his collars.

"Tch, John deal with this guy, he is making my dress dirty. Come kitten let's have some fun till them" he tore Nandu's sleeves.

"Leave me you Maron, my Manik won't spare you for this" Nandu shouted.

"Haha nice joke, see what your man getting" he shown Manik getting multiple punched from the goons.

"Manik" Nandu tried to ran to him but stopped by Vedant.

After 2 mints Manik fell in the ground with blood.

"Now problem solved, get ready serve all of us baby" Vedant chuckled seeing her.

"I won't leave You" Nandu shouted and took an iron rode and smashed his head.

"How dare you hit my husband, I am not scare of you, I am only Manik's possesion. No one can touch me I will burn you alive" Nandu roared hitting him hard.

"Hey idiots pull her" Vedant shouted in immense pain.

The goons came and dragged her to one side and made Vedant stand.

"You bloody s**t, how dare you to hit me" Vedant roared and slapped her hard.

"You should die along with this bastrad" Vedant shouted and took knife to stab her.

"Manik" she shouted while struggling in their grips.

Manik fingers moved for a moment and he got up jerked and saw Nandu's situation. He ran to pull her but unfortunately got stabbed by the knife.

"Manik noo!!!" Nandu shouted in shock.

"One wicket down now only you left" Vedant tried to push Manik aside.

"How dare you to do this to her?" Manik hit everyone in anger while surpassing his pain.

"Already I told you never ever cross our path, but you did the worst to us" Manik punched him hard on his face.

"How can you touch my wife?..." He pushed him in ground and started to punch hard on his face.

"Manik leave him, see you are bleeding?" Nandu cried and tried to pull him aside.