Ignoring him Duryodhan looked around and greeted by the sight of all his worried brothers including Dushasan, his uncle Shakuni and parents.

He enquires calmly, " Didn't Bhanu returned yet from Kalinga?? "

Everyone taken aback at the extra serenity oozes from his demeanor as if nothing happened, though Karna and Shakuni could foresee the heavy storm behind that calmness.

Dushasan replied, " Jyest... Bhabhi will be arriving by tomorrow......"

Nodding he looked Gandhaari who is shedding tears for him and with a smile pleads, " Mata.... Please don't let those precious tears fall for this evil born!! "

Gandhaari came near to her eldest and embraced him saying, " Putr....what you are even saying?? I have always lived only for my children and how could you even think of harming yourself??

Why don't You kill me instead Putr....."

Dritarashtra came beside them sobbing, " Putr.....promise us that you won't ever do this again!! "

Duryodhan guiltily looked them and chuckled in tears assuring them, " Mata.....Pitasree.... You don't have to worry about me anymore.....please don't cry!! Forgive me...."

Karna silently observed his friend as Duryodhan commanded to Vikarna, " Take mata back to her chamber!! "

The third Kaurava prince left the chamber with his mother and other princes too followed them leaving behind only Karna, Duryodhan, Dushasan, Shakuni and Dritarashtra.

Duryodhan asks not looking at Karna's face, " Why you saved me?? "

Karna asks with a ' are u serious ' face, " Really?? You are my friend, it's my responsibility......."

Duryodhan instantly shouted, " Who told you that my friendship will give you the authority to save this worthless life?? "

Karna made a Stern face understanding from where these words are coming and rest decided to let them solve it.

Karna calmly says after a little silence, " Mitr....you are a warrior. I will never allow you to have a pathetic death like this.....we born to fight and die in a battle like the warriors that we are!! "

Duryodhan chuckled out, " Warrior...huh?? Panchal princess broke this warrior by snatching my weapons and she killed my humanity by insulting my Pitasree......

I can't no more live with this burden of shame rained by them on me from childhood!! I had enough!! "

Dritarashtra silently sobbed hearing him whereas Shakuni remain silent waiting for the right time to speak.

Karna let out a deep breath and demanded, " Order me....I will rage a war against Indraprastha and get those five pandavas to your feets.... give me the permission!! "

Duryodhan started to laugh like a maniac confusing others and said after a while, " Yes!! I want them under my feets like insects, I will snatch their pride and honor the same way they insulted us!!

But no more a battle could stop my thirst for their end....they should be stripped out of all powers and beg for my mercy!!

My revenge will burn them alive!! "