The Thought

Han Jun's Point of View

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

I woke up cause of an alarm that I didn't know that I set on. I slowly get up from the bed while having this massive headache that I have no idea how I get it. However, there is something else that I notice...is the fact that I am shirtless right now...and also the fact that Aespa is also sleeping on my own room, with there very short pant and also their's...bras...on. Jeez what the hell happen yesterday that lead to this. I tried to remember on what happen but fail miserably.

I get off the bed and go to my closet to change clothes. I did my morning routine and get outside my room. I see the young girl maid cleaning up on the living room.

I get downstairs and meet up with her.

"Hey!!"I said.

"Oh-H-Hi Jun!!"Soyeon as she bow.

"What are cleaning!?"I asked her.

"Oh, it's some wine and beers that you guys drank last evening.."Soyeon said making eyes wide open.

"Wait..We drink wine and beers!?"I said.

"Yeah..You don't remember!?"Soyeon said.

"Um..No.."I said.

Then, she explain to me what happen.

*Flashback*

Third person's Point of View

Jun and Aespa has gone back after finish their special dinner. Well, Jun's payment is not finished yet so he has to continue. So, Winter really want to have some wine and beer because they haven't get a chance to even drink it.

So, Jun said to Soyeon to bring them some expensive wine and tasty beer for them to drink and enjoy their wild night and having a drunk karaoke. After a few hours, they start to get tired. So they start walking back to their room but they end up going to Jun's room and oh boy, this get a bit hot and also funny at the same time.

They are really drunk so they start to go wild...kinda. The girls start to pull Jun's shirt out as one of them push him down to the bed. Also, the girls start to pull their shirt out leaving them on their bras and shorts.

However, because of the alcohol is too much, they sleep right away and in a weird position. And about the alarm clock,when they do those a leg accidentally set the alarm so yeah, that's that.

*End flashback*

Han Jun's Point of View

"Oh...So that happens.."I said getting speechless after the back story.

"Yeah, now I know, next time, please try to control yourself...I'm not saying you should follow my advice but atleast be more careful..."Soyeon said as I nod.

"Okay,well is the breakfast ready, Soyeon!?"I asked.

"Um..Yeah..Pretty sure the chef bring the food out in any second now.."Soyeon said as a second later,the chef bring the food to the table.

"Yep,the food has arrived!!"Soyeon said. I sit down on the table as I take a look on what's on the plate. Just some bacon and eggs, some pancake with syrup and a fruit parfait. This should keep me up for a while.

I take a bite of the bacon as I am looking through my phone to see if something is interesting happens...Well, something is interesting but, I also don't like that either.