The Hangout

Han Jun's Point of View

I wake up because the sound of my phone keeps buzzing. I check what it was.

'Call: ❄️ Winter'

'100 Missed call'

Crap..I am so dead. Not only I didn't reply to her, I forget that it is 9 a.m as well. I need to be prepared before it becomes severely worse.

I quickly change my clothes and brush my teeth as a call pop up on my phone. It was Winter. I slowly pick up the call.

"Park Han Jun!!Where the hell are you!?"Winter said making me shiver.

"I-I kinda sleep through!!Pwease forgive me!!"I beg.

"Fine!!Because you are my younger cousin,I forgive you!!Now get prepared!!I'm about to grab you in a second!!"Winter said as she end the phone call.

I put my phone in my pocket and as I blink,I already see myself at the mall.

"Welp we are here!!"Winter said.

"Okay!!I didn't expect you to be that fast!!"I said.

"I'm a vampire so you better remember that or else you are dead mister!!"Winter said as I gulp.

"Anyway!! Let's go!!"Winter said as she hold my hand and walk around the mall.

I notice that she was wearing a mask and a hat. I wonder why.

"Uh!!Winter!!Why are you wearing a mask!?"I asked as she stop what she was doing. She look at me and wear a mask on me.

"Because I am an idol so I need to cover myself or I will get notice by people!!Also wear this mask!!It will make you and I not getting scandals!!"Winter said.

I nodded as she continue to grab my hand and get inside a clothes shop. She look at me with a hint that she is smirking at me.

'This is going to be a long day!'I said in my mind.

.

.

.

.

"Are we done yet,Winter!?"I said tiredly because I have to carry so much bags of clothes.

"Um!!Just a few more!!"Winter said.

Then, she shops for More & More clothes until...

"OMG!!Are you Aespa Winter!?"The cashier asked.

"Yeah!!Please don't tell anyone that I am here!!"Winter said.

"Sure!!As long as you sign me this photo of you!!"The cashier said as she pull out the picture of Winter. Winter gladly sign. Then, the cashier seems to notice me.

"Um..Winter!!May I ask who are you with!?"The cashier asked.

"Oh!! It's just my cousin!!"Winter said as the cashier nod.

We finished the paying for the last bag before decide to pull my hand and use her speed to get me to her house I assume.

She takes all the bag and get inside. It takes quite a while before getting back.

"I am just hanging out with my cousin, nothing else!!"I hear her shouts before she walks out the house.

"Sorry!!My member keeps teasing me for hanging out with you!!"Winter said as she pouted.