Part 2

he diverted himself but in morning coz you were late so you had taken help form your brother the same person with who RM had seen you he is your cosine RM don't know about him so when he seen you with same person he again got angry that's why is got angry on you like that

Present day

RM: really why I got so much angry on her just coz she is late or I got angry seeing her with other man is I am love with her .......... No it is only she is late yes just coz of that.

(He once again diverted himself by saying this)

RM (in his mind): I should say sorry to her I was mad on her with very small thing

(RM just went to your deck it was already dark and everyone was gone from office you were sleeping on your deck without knowing coz you were very sick )

RM: what happened to Mrs. Y/N why she is sleeping here?

(Then he was admiring you seated just beside and smiling on sleeping face

RM (in his mind): she looks so beautiful while sleeping why this feeling are coming I became angry when I see you with another man why am I like this ...................... Yes I am in love with her coz she is the one who never compliant about my cold behaviour always there for my work I love her yes I love her .....

(He touched your chicks than he got to know that you have very high fever he took you in his arm in bridal style and took you to hospital after getting there than also you were unconscious coz you didn't had your lunch so he took you to his home where he took care of you)

 SORRY  i am doing it very short but i will post two parts together OK guys

 SORRY  i am doing it very short but i will post two parts together OK guys ..........

Falling in love with super starOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara