Part 5

(after that you went to PDnim )

Y/n: sir I want to talk to you .

PDnim: say Y/n?

(coz of that incident you want some time so you asked PDnim that can she replace herself with Jennie who is TXT's manger so that you both RM and you both can calm down )

PDnim: ofc you had many thing for this company we can do it up to time you want

Jennie: what happened why you went to PDnim sir ?

Y/n: to ask that can we both replace .

Jennie: what did he said ?

Y/n: he said yes for some we will change our duty is it ok with.

Jennie: ofc you are bff I can do anything for my baby.

Y/n: stop calling me that.

Jennie: baby..baby..baby

y/n: take this file and give to them and this to RM .

Jennie: and give this to TXT and this yeonjun.

(when Jennie enter with files and started to say all them about their schedule they all asked where are you )

Suga: y/n is our manger why are you saying our schedule ?

Jennie: we both had changed each other's duty for some time .

J-hope: why?

Jennie: I think you should ask this to RM or Mr.kim(angrily)

Jin: namjoon what had happen I know whatever happen she will try not effect work?

V: yes what happened hung .

(RM was very sad by this he didn't said any word and left office and went to his home and said to everyone that he is taking one week off)

Jennie: Y/n RM had taken one week off and here so much of work pending and he left like this how I will manage it.

Y/n: what one week ?

(without wasting time you went to your home )

Made: mam after so long you came home

Y/N: yes can you say me where is Mr.kim.

Made: yes mam he went to his room but he is not opening and said no one to disturb him.

(you ran to room and start to bang on door but there was no repose you had bang on door so much that blood came out your hand )

Made: mam you are got hurt .

Y/n: I don't care go and give me spare keys of this room .

(you opened door and RM was sleeping there you called doc )

Time skip

Y/n: what happened to him doctor?

Doctor: nothing he just taken cough syrup as you know if we take good amount of it we get like this so don't worry ok .

Made: doctor mam got hurt can you check her

(after doctor went RM got up but you went to office coz of some work but at that his ex marry came to take care of him after some time you came and show that they both are very close to each other)

Y/n: namjoon?

RM: y/n?

Marry : is she your made ?

Y/n: for your kind information miss this is my home and the to whom  next you are sitting is my husband so probably I should ask this question that.....baby when did you hired a made our old made is ok for us I think ?

Marry: how dare you call me made you b....

RM: mind before you anything marry she is my wife .

Marry: but ..

Y/n: you can live now . I think he made it very clear that he don't want you here.

 I think he made it very clear that he don't want you here