08ˢᵉᵖᵃʳᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ

Start from the beginning

"By the hanging tree." Ziggy answered.

Jade sat beside Ziggy, farther away from the bone hand. "So, there is actually a way to stop all this."

"No more murders, no more curses, no more..." Cindy looked over at the body on the ground. "Pain." She looked back at Alice. "We can save Shadyside...tonight."

Ziggy grabbed the bone and moved it towards her.

Jade watched her with her brows furrowed. "Don't touch it."

"It'll be fine." Ziggy turned her head towards Jade just as blood dripped down her nose and onto the hand bone.

"Ziggy your-" Jade told her but Ziggy's body jumped right when the blood touched the bone.

Jade grabbed the cotton out of her pocket and pressed it against the blood, trying to make it stop. When you work to help patch up kids you always have a bandaid or bandage or cotton with you.

Ziggy put her hand up to hold Jade's hand. She was gasping, trying to breathe for air. "I bled on the hand...and I think I just saw her."

"Who?"

"Sarah Fier. She was...angry." Ziggy told them.

Jade had her mouth opened while glancing down at the bone hand, not knowing what to say.

"We have to bury this thing, right fucking noe." Alice said, looking over at Cindy.

Cindy nodded while getting up to go to the other room. "Okay, let's go." She came back with a shovel in her hand, handing the other girls smaller shovels.

Alice was the only one that didn't get anything. "What, I have to use my hands?"

"No, you're staying here." Cindy told her with a determined look on her face.

"Come on, I can hop just fine." Alice pleaded, trying to get Cindy to let her come along. She hopped around, showing Cindy that she could move.

Cindy softly stared Alice in the eyes, she didn't want her to come.

"I watched my dad go to jail when I was six. I watched my mom steal so I could eat. First time I cut myself I was twelve. It was after...well you know what. But now, tonight I watched your perfect boyfriend turn into a monster. He killed the only person I ever loved. I've waited my whole fucking life for this and now I found it. Let me see this through, for Arnie, for Tommy, for Shadyside." Alice told her story to Cindy.

Jade listened to her story, feeling sympathy. She didn't have any kind of sob story, she had a good Sunnyvale life like most sunnysiders.

"For Shadyside" Cindy stated.

"For Shadyside" Ziggy said after.

Jade looked down not knowing what to say. When she looked back up they were all staring at her. She gave them an awkward smile. "...for Shadyside."

Ziggy sent her a smile but it quickly disappeared when she saw the man behind Alice.

"Alice!" Cindy screamed but when Alice turned around she was down, axed by Tommy.

Guilt ran through Jade's stomach. She should have kept the axe with her. If she kept it, Alice maybe would have had a better chance of surviving.

Cindy didn't think twice to hit Tommy with the shovel and put the shovel right under Tommy's chin, using all her strength to cut his neck off, which she did. Cindy knew that Tommy wasn't Tommy anymore, he was gone. She then dropped down to Alice, crying her name. "Alice, stay with me."

While Cindy was occupied with Alice, Ziggy and Jade heard something in the distance. "What is that?" Ziggy asked, going towards Cindy with Jade following her.

Jade looked in the direction of the sound. "Singing? Humming?"

Ziggy and Cindy walked to where the sound was coming from, they saw a hand pop out of the hole. "Run! Run!" They shouted, making Jade jump up from the ground.

Before leaving, Ziggy grabbed the axe from the floor. Tommy's hand grabbed her leg. Jade seeing this and being next to her, she stomped on Tommy's arm making it drop.

Right when Jade was about to follow after Ziggy, Tommy's hand went back up, making Jade trip. "Just hurry and go, end it. I can buy some time. I'll be there before you know it."

Ziggy turned around, shaking her head at Jade. "I'm not leaving you, you stayed with me all night and helped me. I won't lose you."

Jade kicked the hand off her. "Just listen to me and go. I'll be fine."

Ziggy clenched her jaw, handing the axe over to Jade and taking the knife instead. "You better be alive when I see you."

Jade sent her a light laugh and a smile showing her teeth. "Right back at you."

Ziggy took a double look at Jade and decided to run back to her, pressing her lips against Jade's. "I'll see you later."

Jade had a small smile, even in this moment Ziggy still gave her butterflies. "See you in a bit."

As much as Ziggy hated the idea and didn't want to leave, she ran out the room. She left the only other person who truly cared for her, someone who would do anything for her.

A girl with a blade in her hand slowly walked forward, past Jade, totally ignoring her, while trying to reach the door.

Jade turned her head in confusion but nonetheless she swung the axe at the back of the girl's neck.

Another one came out from the hole, it was a male this time. He also tried to walk past her. "You guys don't care about me." She looked out the door in realization to where her Ziggy had ran off to. "You want her?" Jade ran to the doorway, blocking them all as she lifted the axe up to hit him. She did but he was much bigger than the last and stronger. With a swing of his arm hitting her away, Jade's body had flown out the building with her hitting the ground...and all she saw was darkness.