Aftermath...

Authors note: I am so sorry besties! I haven't updated in a long time because my uncle is legit dying and I had to go over there and help sell his house so sorry babes anyways....

y/n: " I am glad your aware"

Y/n hugged ybf/n and tears streamed down ybf/n's face, y/n wiped her tears.

ybf/n: " I guess I should get back to class... are you going to be able to head back to class with me?"

Alex: " No she won't... look at her... does she look like she can walk by herself...jeez y/n your friend is stupid."

Y/n laughed ybf/n didn't take it to heart and laughed as well. 

Ybf/n: " Well i really should head off bye bestie!"

ybf/n gave y/n a hug and quickly left the room leaving you and Alex alone 

Alex: " I should really be taking you home, we can work on the project there."

y/n: " What?! what about school? we were barely here for an hour!"

Alex: " I know! If you didn't get your dumbass in trouble we would be in class, it doesn't really bother me I couldn't careless for school."

y/n: " ..."

Alex: " Get up you're heading home now."

y/n: "fine"

y/n gets up slowly due to injured knees it was very painful. Alex had y/n's bag around one shoulder waiting impatiently. 

once y/n got up she felt a gentle hand on her waist helping her stand up steady.

y/n: " Huh?"

Alex: " What? I am helping you stand."

Alex grabs y/n other hand and puts it over his shoulder so she could lean on him.

they start slowly walking out of the room and on their way out y/n noticed that Obama's minions where going into the nurses office. y/n took a glance of their faces and it looked terrible with blood all over their faces she fuck them up pretty badly, y/n couldn't help but chuckle to herself. 

time skip they are at y/n house

they finally arrive at y/n's house and go to Y/n bedroom

Alex drops Y/n on her bed aggressively.

y/n: " Thanks-"

Alex: " No problem. what do we start on first."

y/n: " um.. probably... to be honest I don't really know."

Alex: " Really?! ugh... fine I will finish it but you owe me!"

y/n: " You already owe me! i did half the project without your help!"

Alex: " Fine! after i finish this we can have some fun.."

Y/n face turns red and Alex laughs really hard.

Alex: " or we could have fun now..."

Alex grins flirtatiously

to be continued