Is this a Dream?

"Another day another struggle" I thought to myself as a prepare myself to step onto school campus.

[ybf/n]: " Whats the worst that can happen today? Oh! How was Quackity's house~?"

[y/n]: "Of course you have to bring that up!" I sigh

[ybf/n]: "practically everyone at school is gonna ask you about it, what did you espect? anyways... so did you two get down and dirty?"

[y/n]: " NO!!!!!! never in a million years!!!! it's just a project... I had to do all of it because he is too dumb to do it by himself"

Just as those words left my mouth a suddenly felt a presents behind me, I look up at ybf/n and she is trying to hold in her giggles. "no this couldn't be" i thought to myself as i turn around.

[Quackity]: " Didn't anyone tell you not to talk behind other peoples back?"

[y/n]: " W-well I didn't see you there..."

There was an arkward pause between us, ybf/n was about to burst because she was fangirling so hard, she was taking pictures and everything making me feel embarrassed. Quackity decided to break the silence.

[Quackity]: " So aren't you gonna say sorry?"

[y/n]: " um, maybe.."

Quackity quickly puts his hand against the wall firmly, so fast in fact the wind from his arm brushed my hair aggressively.

[Quackity]: " It wasn't a "maybe" question, yes or no? well I'm not gonna take no for an answer so I need a quick apology."

I stuck on words, I looked up at him and noticed how when he looked at me his eyes sparked and his cheeks blushed a slight pale pink color, i was trying to speak but my lips closed shut so i was just bascially STARRING AT HIM, he noticed (obviously) and quickly looked away, blushing a vigorously intence red color and gently lowered his hand from the wall.

[Quackity]: "You still owe me an apology..."

[y/n]: " sigh.... Fine! I'm sorry Quackity..." 

I look down sadly

[Quackity]: " Call me Alex, Only you can call me that though"

Alex winks at me walking away, making me blush faintly. I turn to face ybf/n, she was ecstatic.

[Ybf/n]: "OML OML OML OML I can't believe what i just saw OMG OMG OMG you're going to make Obama so jellyyyyyyy AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

[y/n]: "omg maybe calm down a bit, other girls probs call him that too, i'm not special."

[Ybf/n]: " Or maybe you ARE special"

[y/n]:"We will see i guess..."

the bell rings and me and ybf/n say our farewells to eachother and continue onto our classes.

But once i Reached my class room..... 

[y/n]:" You gotta be kinding me...."

Yep right at MY desk there was Alex waiting there for me

[Alex]: " Over here nerd!"

Author here :sorry for this being short and also writting late, WOW this really blown up! this is not #6 on Obama #1 QuackityxObama like WOW! i cannot thank you guys for this. more chapters coming soon have a great christmas!!!!! love ya!!!