You Can Have Me, All Of Me {HARRY STYLES SEXY/DIRTY IMAGINE} (LONG)

"Babe, are you ready?"

I never expected my life to evolve like this. I come from rags and now me, little ol' me at, this big charity event and on the arm of the most beautiful boy. It's indescribable. His long fingers slide over mine, grasping them as we walked to the doors that hid us from hundreds of people awaiting our arrival.

I inhaled a deep breath and nodded my head as I spoke,

"As ready as I'll ever be."

Suddenly, the large mahogany doors swung open, enlightening our eyes to the beauty and community we created. Mine grew wide, gaping at all the hard work we put in.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome your patrons!"

Harry's hand tightened around mine as we walked down the black porcelain steps. Roaring and wooping damaged my ear drums. All the 35 nations we helped with our rescue efforts after Hurricane Opiot, the biggest and most vicious hurricane of the century, destroyed their homes, schools, towns, churches, lives, attended and clapped as we descended.

I smiled as I looked at Harry. He became increasingly cheeky as he pinched by bum when we got to the bottom of the steps.

We were escorted to our seat. The whole night was full of laughs, stories from the victims, tears and-of course-Harry's wandering hand. I felt the trembles down my spine as his lips grew closer to my ear.

"You know, you look amazing in that dress." He whispers, his hot breath sending a wave of chills through my body. It took all of me to not fall for his antics, I wouldn't give in so quickly. Not yet.

"I know." I joke.

His hand wanders up the slit of my dress, caressing my thigh.

"Harry, we are in public. Stop." I try to speak firmly without biting my lip.

"That hasn't stopped us before."

"Yeah, but I was just a young girl, looking for the 'd' anytime, anywhere. It's been two years. I've grown up."

His jade eyes travel to mine, the sides of his lips pulling into a smirk. He continued to travel up my thigh-near my sex but ever so slightly avoiding it. My breath hitched in my throat. I forgot the simple act of breathing and I silently pleaded that he would continue.

"Seems like someone hasn't grown up so much." He deeply chuckles as I feel the vibrations on my hand when trying to stop him from pressing into me and making it obvious what we were doing. He started to kiss my neck, lightly sucking on the sensitive skin. Those plump lips hit the spot right behind my ear as his curls tickled my skin. I let out a soft small moan. Harry jerked his head up, a smile indicating that he was pleased with my reaction. His hands forced my legs apart, letting his hand run over my lace panties.

"Mhhmm, the ones I like." He slyly spoke. "Someone must've prepared for this moment." His touch was incredibly gentle, stroking over my clit, exciting my legs and having them spazz a bit at this contact. Harry lightly chuckled as he stuck his hand in my panties as began rubbing my anticipating sex. He looked at my mouth while it parted and let out a soft moan.

"And I just want to thank Harry and (Y/N). You don't know how much you changed my life. So thank you. Thank you." The little Ugandan girl named, Chiki, spoke. Our heads shot up, trying to block what was occurring underneath the table cloth. We both nodded in appreciation, Harry not relenting off his torment. Whimpers came like crazy, my hunger for him being insatiable at that point. My hips buckled when he started to stroke faster, igniting a flame, now, only he could put out. My breath changed from light and fluffy to heavy and static. The people around us looked at me as if I was having a heart attack. I just nodded and gave a smile, all the while Harry wanted me to scream. The pleasure arising from my center, would almost explode if I didn't stop him. I grabbed his shaking hand, stopping its movement. I calmed my breath before attempting to speak,