I mean. How could he talk to her like that? Didn't that man know she was the next big thing? She was Ellie Smith the American idol.

Hey! She yelled and stomped towards him.

Sasuke rolled his eyes and turned around.

Do you know who I am? I'm Ellie Smith the American idol, she yelled in his face. Have you heard of Naruto Uzumaki? He made the "idol" look like a walk in the park, Sasuke growled and Eliie stiffened at the name. He's your wife? Ellie asked in disbelief. Sasuke rolled his eyes and showed her a photo.

Happy? Sasuke asked

Happy? Sasuke asked. No. I want to see him in person, Ellie said crossing her arms. Sasuke groaned and turned around.
We came here for a Mother's Day present not to run into a bitch, he breathed and went to Narutos contact.

Kitten(Narutos current hair style)

Kitten
(Narutos current hair style)

What? Narutos groggy voice asked. A fan of yours wants to follow me home and meet you, Sasuke said and Naruto groaned. What did you do? Weren't you just home? Naruto asked sitting up. Sasuke sighed. I threatened her because she was hitting on me then I bragged about you, Sasuke said. Aww~~. Really you brag about me? Naruto asked touched. Yes I brag about you, Sasuke grumbled. Well love of my life and everything amazing. Look where your bragging got, Naruto said still in his sweet tone.

Ellie snatched the phone and Sasuke growled.

Hello who is this? She asked picking at her fingernails. The person who'll dig your grave and throw you in it if you wanna keep talking that way, Naruto growled and Ellie visibly shrunk.

Now you woke me from my nap which I very much need being pregnant with twins and a needy husband. If you come to my house you leave once asked and I'll kick your ass if you act superior to anyone in my house at the current time you come, Naruto said. A-ah no I.. don't need to come over, Ellie said now scared. No no you woke me up and if you don't come over because you woke me up I will personally find you and kill you, Naruto said calmly which just made Ellie more scared. A-ah t-then I-I'd l-love t-to come o-over, Ellie stuttered and Sasuke smirked.
He took the phone back and put it to his ear.
Baby are you sure you want her coming over? He asked. She woke me up so if she doesn't one of you will die and we both know I don't have the heart to rip your apart... unless in bed, Naruto said and Sasuke smirked. Sorry kitten but that's my job and the twins prove it, he said and Naruto pouted. Please I hear you grunting and moaning when I suck you off, Naruto said and Sasuke chuckled. Alright well I'll be home with the brats soon and... the bitch, Sasuke said and Ellie sneered. Ok~~, Naruto sang and Sasuke smiled. Love you, Sasuke said. Of course, Naruto said and Sasuke hung up.
Your mama is to confident in himself, Sasuke said and Daiki laughed as Sana had fallen asleep.

~~~~~

Baby where are you?! Sasuke yelled as they entered the house.
Ellie looked around amazed.

Soon a goddess who if you just looked at did NOT seem like a boy.

Ellie blushed even if Naruto just had his bangs clipped back with Sasukes large long sleeved shirt and long gray shorts.

Ellie was completely incapacitated in Narutos beautiful gemmed blue eyes she didn't even notice his hand on the 6 month bum.

Kitten, Sasuke greeted and kissed him. Mm. Where'd you go? Naruto asked. That's mine and the twins secret, he said and Naruto pouted. Well you left me so I think I should know. Daiki! Where'd dada take you? Naruto asked and Sasuke covered his sons mouth. Dada and Daikis secret, he repeated and Daiki looked at his mother.

Mama! Baba! He yelled as the blonde picked him up.
Naruto put him on his hip.
You and your bottle I swear. Where'd you get that? Oh right your father, Naruto said and Sasuke looked at him hurt. I did not like my bottle, he grumbled. Should we call Mikoto? Naruto asked and Sasuke kissed his cheek. No. You have a guest, he said taking his awake son and putting him in his arms.
Oh right I forgot, Naruto mumbled. And they said I'm an ass, Sasuke whispered. I'm a bitch there's a difference, Naruto said and Sasuke bumped hips with him. Naruto giggled and looked at Ellie who was still captivated by his stunning looks.

Ellie kept staring at Naruto now knowing why he's so huge.

What crap were you spilling to my husband? Naruto asked staring at her with stern eyes. What? I wasn't saying anything, Ellie lied and Naruto looked at her in disbelief. You think I'll buy your bullshit when Sasuke would only call for a specific reason, Naruto hissed.
Naruto stepped closer and got in Ellie's face.
I'm currently running on 5 hours of sleep and you have about this much of my patients, Naruto said with his fingers almost touching. Wow. No one ever told me of how much of a bitch you were, Ellie sneered and felt a stinging pain in her cheek.
I said to not talk superior while you are in my house, Naruto hissed and Ellie felt her cheek where a red hand mark laid.

She looked back down at Naruto to see the blonde with striking red eyes more elegant then the ones in the photo Sasuke had shown her.

Now get out my house and make sure you NEVER come close to my family because I will know, Naruto growled. Ellie rolled her eyes and felt another stinging pain on her other cheek.
Get out! Naruto yelled and Ellie ran out with tears sliding down her red cheeks.

Naruto sighed and sat on the floor.
Sasuke shook his head and sat behind the blonde.

That went a lot better then I thought it would've, he whispered pulling Naruto closer. I feel like an ass for being mean but I couldn't help it, Naruto mumbled and Sasuke kissed his cheek. You didn't do anything except slap her so I think that's ok. Plus she was being pushy and you made it clear what you wanted, Sasuke said. Yeah but still. I've always been able to compose my feelings but now that I'm pregnant they just go wild and I hate it, Naruto said and sniffled.

Sasuke turned Naruto around and wiped the tears that were falling down his cheeks.

There's nothing wrong with telling others how you feel baby, Sasuke whispered connecting their forehead. But I hit people and I don't like it, Naruto whispered.

Daiki crawled over and sat in between them. He laid on Narutos belly and Naruto ran a hand through his short raven hair.

See even Daiki thinks it's not bad to show your feelings, Sasuke said and Naruto laughed weakly.

Sasuke kissed his blonde lover and Naruto hugged both of them.

Mama.. squishy, Daiki mumbled and Naruto parted from Sasuke. Sorry baby, he said running his fingers over Daikis head gently.