Part 7

Yay.. we're going home, Naruto said as Daiki rested on his shoulder.

Daiki made weird noises as he looked around.
He suddenly grabbed onto Narutos hair and the blonde bit his lip.
Sasuke looked over and got Narutos hair out of Daikis grip.

To bad your hair isn't long enough for us to put in a ponytail, Sasuke whispered. Weren't you the one who asked me to cut it? Naruto grumbled. Yes but Daiki seems to be hansy so, Sasuke mumbled. Just like his father, Naruto said and smirked when Sasuke glared at him.

Naruto put Daiki in his car seat and took Sana out of Kushinas hold.
Naruto, She whined. Mom we have to go home. Sasuke has work tomorrow, Naruto said as he buckled Sana up. Doesn't mean you have to take my grand babies with you, she grumbled crossing her arms. Their my children, Naruto breathed and Sana giggled.
Don't take her side, he grumbled and tickled Sanas belly.

Sasuke smiled as Sanas laughs filled the room.
Naruto stood straight and cracked his back.

You children are going to be the end of my back, he sighed. Welcome to the club, the two mothers said clapping Narutos shoulders. He giggled and smiled.
Yes but unlike you two I hope not to go through that whole 9 months again, he said. I said the same thing to your father after you and Naruko were born but then those two happened, Kushina said and Samui and Yuki looked up from their Nintendo's. What did we do? They asked and Naruto shook his head.
Well that won't happen for a while since we have to be careful with these two, Naruto said tickling his babies who giggled. We'll see, Kiki whispered. Naruto pouted at her and she giggled.
Just enjoy life little brother, she said smiling. A long life, Kurama clarified and Naruto chuckled.

Sasuke grabbed Daiki as Naruto got Sana.

Well we're off, he said. Don't come back soon pest, Samui called and Sasuke glared at him. Samui smirked and Naruto shook his head.

They closed the doors and Sasuke sighed.

I think your brother actually hates me, he said and Naruto waved a hand. No. You two just have that type of relationship, he said and Sasuke rolled his eyes. You have that type of relationship, he grumbled and smacked Narutos ass. Naruto squeaked and Sasuke smirked.

Naruto huffed and put Sana in the car.

Your fathers a meanie, he said and Sana laughed.
Oh, Sasuke growled and Naruto looked over. He smirked and walked over, helping Sasuke get his bang out of Daikis grip.
Can we cut it now? He asked. No, Sasuke said flatly and Naruto pouted.
He huffed and clipped Sasukes bang back.

Well at least keep your hair up when at home, he grumbled and Sasuke kissed him. Yes dear, he said and Naruto hit his chest. Don't pick up my fathers crap, he grumbled and Sasuke chuckled. He kissed him again. Sure kitten, he said and Naruto nodded. Much better, he said and got in the passenger side.
Sasuke shook his head and got in the drivers side, pulling out of the driveway.

They got home for Shikamaru to walk up.

Nice scar boss, he said and Sasuke shot Naruto a look. Naruto smirked and looked at Shikamaru. He says thanks and would you like to come in? Naruto said and Shikamaru chuckled. Sure, he said and Naruto nodded.
Naruto bumped Sasukes hip and unlocked the door.

Hello! The maids said and Shikamaru nodded as Naruto returned the greet.

Naruto took Daiki and Sasuke looked at him sternly.

Don't keep your guest waiting dear, Naruto said and Sasuke growled. Don't take after your father, he growled and Naruto giggled. Yes yes I have these two so go, he said and Sasuke sighed.

Shikamaru smirked.
Seems you have an interesting relationship with your wife, he said. Yes I'm the alpha yet I'm getting bossed around, he said and they heard Naruto laugh.

Shikamaru shook his head and started the business he came there for.

Lilies not roses, Naruto chimed after an hour. Why? Sasuke asked. They'll look more elegant with the formal scenery your going for, Naruto explained. Maybe I should talk to you, Shikamaru said and Naruto smiled. I'm a designer so it comes naturally, he said and Shikamaru nodded. Yes I remember Hinata telling us you help with her stores designs, he said and Naruto nodded.

Naruto walked away after a minute or two and Shikamaru smiled back at Sasuke.

I see what you mean by he's not ordinary omega, he said and Sasuke hummed.