Part 9

-4 months later-

Narutos 5 months pregnant and is definitely showing.
Sana has been able to stand along with Daiki but Daiki jumps and bounces when he stands which Naruto finds adorable.
The twins are 8 months old and Naruto can't wait for their first birthday but is sad so much time has already gone by.

The door bell rang and Naruto grumbled.

Baby please get it, he mumbled and Sasuke sighed. He looked at the clock to see 5 am.
Who the fuck is at the door at 5 am? He growled and Naruto rolled over.

Sasuke wobbly made his way downstairs and heard something. He looked back to see Daiki crawling around and sighed.

You are exactly like your mother, he grumbled and Daiki smiled. Mama col, he said clapping and Sasuke chuckled.

They made their way downstairs and Sasuke opened the door to see... Sakura Haruno?

Hey Sasuke-kun! She yelled happily. Loud, Daiki grumbled and Sasuke hummed in agreement. What? I was sleeping, he growled and Daiki looked up at his father. Well I was wondering if I could come in.. you can put that away and spend time with me in your bed, Sakura said smiling. My child is not a "that" his name is Daiki and go home, Sasuke sneered.

Sakura didn't light up as Sasuke was trying to be a little nice with his word choice since he had his son in his arms.
Suddenly hands took Daiki and Sasuke looked down to see Naruto.

You were taking longer than normal when answering the door so I was wondering what was going on, Naruto explained before Sasuke could ask.
And who are you? Sakura sneered. Naruto, Naruto Uchiha. Now it's currently 5 in the morning and you woke my children up. If you don't want to be beat to a pulp I suggest you go home, Naruto said and Sakura scoffed. Look maid. Don't speak so highly to your masters girlfriend, she screeched. Narutos eye twitched and Sasuke took back the dozing off Daiki.
What? Naruto asked very sleep deprived and not needing to deal with this shit. What are you def? I'm Sasuke-kuns gi-rl-fri-end. So act like that again and I'll get Sasuke-kun to fire your ass, she sneered.
Naruto ran a hand down his face. He took his ring off and Sasuke took it.

I may be pregnant but I ain't taking shit right now, Naruto sighed and punched Sakura square in the nose. Ow, Sasuke voiced and Naruto shook his hand.
She'll wake up in a few hours, Naruto said shutting the door and locking it. I think you've gotten more savage with the more kids we have, Sasuke said and Naruto glared at him. I'm pissed and tired. That's not a good combination for an Uzumaki and one that is PREGNANT, Naruto hissed and walked up the stairs. And this is why we don't make Naruto mad, Sasuke breathed and followed him.

Naruto put Sana back in his crib and Sasuke put Daiki in his.

I think it's about time for beds.. both can get out of their cribs, Sasuke said as they laid down. Naruto sighed and nodded. I'll go looking tomorrow while your at work, he said and Sasuke hummed. Just wait and I'll come, he said. I'll just look, Naruto breathed and Sasuke smiled.
He kissed Narutos forehead and pulled him closer, putting a hand on Narutos stomach.