𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ❀

Start from the beginning

❝ Goodnight everyone! ❞

──────────﹝✿﹞──────────

"Where is that midget?" Tsukishima thought out loud with an impatient look written all over his face as held onto his one last uno card. It had been an hour and a half since Y/n had run off somewhere else in this school.

"Don't worry Tsukishima! I'm sure Y/n would be just fine. She's probably with Hinata for all we know." Nishinoya suddenly smacked the back of the tall blonde Megane, hard in enough to make himself almost choke on his saliva. The libero only stopped when Tsukishima gave him a pointed glare.

The blonde teen lets out an exasperated sigh before looking back at the classroom door, anxiously waiting for the little girl to pop out of nowhere and surprise them like she always does.

He slowly stands up from his place to everyone's confusion. "Tsukishima where are you going?" Daichi asked. "I'm going to search for Y/n." He simply replied, pocketing his phone.

Tanaka frowns, "But we haven't finished the game." he said.

Tsukishima rolls his eyes and placed his card down since he was already next. "I won." He smugly looks down at them before exiting the classroom with a blank expression.

Suga sighs and shooks his head, "That guy."

Meanwhile...

"Look Kenma! It's a pretty fish." Y/n said, tugging on his shirt to grab his attention, showing his phone to him. Kenma looks away from his friends and looks down at the little child beside him who was playing Minecraft on his phone.

"You're right that's a very pretty one." He commented.

"What's it called?"

"They're called an Axolotl. Do you want me to catch them for you?"

The little girl lets out a gasp, looking up at him with sparkles in her eyes. "You can do that!?" he smiled and nods, giving her an eye smile.

"Wah yes please." Kenma gently took the phone from her hands and starts to work on capturing the fish. Along the process, he would interject and give instructions to the little girl on how to do it. The little girl listened diligently, processing every information that she got from him.