With one hand still wrapped around his neck, the other moved down to his chest. Warm and hard, just like the way he was kissing me. Beneath the ruffled T-Shirt and exotic warmth was a heartbeat, and this heartbeat matched my own. Jumping excitedly from one place to another. Our hearts were shooting stars, waiting to meet somewhere in the sky.

And we met, here, in this sky.

The sky with just us two.

He kissed my cheek before pulling away. He took two steps behind, bumping into the stairwell. All he did was stare, his eyes dark and lust-filled. His lips swollen and red. Breathing heavily, "I want to kiss you again."

Matching his breaths, "We have to talk about this."

"After more kissing?"

"Before more kissing."

"So, there will be more kissing?" He asked, running a hand through his hair.

"I don't think I can live without your kisses," I admitted. "You've ruined me."

"I like that I ruined you, but if it makes you feel better, you ruined me too." He smiled, a sexy smile that I wanted to kiss off his lips.

Before more distractions, I walked back to the living room. I touched my lips. They were tingling, and it felt great. It felt more than great and I wanted more. I'm always gonna want more with him.

"You okay?" He asked from behind me.

I nodded, "How did we get here?"

"How did we go from hating each other to this?"

"Hey, you liked me. I'm the one who hated you."

"You didn't hate me, I don't think you ever did."

I snorted. "Oh, I hated you. Trust me on that."

"Ha-ha. So funny."

"I wasn't trying to be, but alright."

He wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"I've been meaning to ask," he said.

I leaned my head back onto his chest.

"Whose piano is that?"

My eyes travelled to the grand piano sitting beside the guitar. I remember the day dad bought that. It was on sale and he wanted a statement piece in the house. None of us knew how to play and we never tried, we kept it there. It was calming, I used to sit on the small seat and watch my dad look out through his telescope most nights. The same telescope that's covered by a beige cloth.

The same one that made him smile ten times harder everyday.

"Nobodies... and Everyones." I laughed when I turned my head to the side and saw his confused expression.

"My dad bought it once, I don't think he knew what it meant to save money. It's been sitting there for years now."

"What about the guitar?" He asked, swaying us side to side.

"My dad's. He used to play sometimes. Whenever he wasn't busy planting or working."

He played all my favourite songs on it. There were times where I believed he would rule the world with his music if he gave it a chance, because that man could write. He could sing, write, and play. And he was an attractive man.

But he was gone.

He's gone and he left everything he loved behind.

He left me behind.