"I drooled on you," I blurted out.

He looked down at his T-Shirt. Oh lord, save me now. This has reached the peak of embarrassment. "Marking your claim on me already, I see." He teased, offering his hand.

I took it and before I knew it, I was on my feet, our faces inches apart.

Before anything could happen, I ran away, grabbing my toiletries bag on the way and locked myself in the washroom.

Breathe, Alida. This happens. Guys kiss girls. Girls kiss guys. Friends kiss friends. They talk and turn into something more.

The talking... What if he wants to stay friends?

Do I want that?

No, I want him to be much more than a friend.

While thinking, I washed my face.

My eyes widened at my reflection.

I was flushed, more than flushed.

And there's a hickey on your neck.

There's a hickey on my neck?!

I leaned in closer to the mirror and noticed the purplish spot. It was small but it was noticeable. If I weren't the nicest human being on the planet, I'd kill him for giving me a hickey.

Too bad it reminds me of something that gets me all hot.

The way he kissed my neck.

The way he touched me and pulled me onto him.

His hold on me was powerful for a man who deemed himself as weak.

He was nothing of that sort last night.

"I can hear you overthinking in there." He loudly said from the otherside of the door. "I wasn't overthinking," I replied. "Just... thinking,"

"Basically the same thing. The water isn't running which means your brain has succeeded in taking over," he laughed. "Which means you're overthinking everything that happened last night."

How do I tell him I wasn't overthinking but thinking about how I would like to do it again and again?

I stopped thinking, I shut off all my thoughts and opened the door.

He looked taken aback, wasn't expecting that huh?

Without thinking, I pulled his arm towards me and placed my lips on his.

Soft and steady. Calm and collected.

He froze.

I knew his eyes were wide open while mine were closed, basking in the moment.

I pulled back after a couple of seconds. From the way he stood there, barely breathing.

"That's what I was thinking about," I whispered. I sucked in my lips, moving to the side so I could pass him.

I took two steps before I was pushed against a wall.

"And this is what you'll always think about," he said before smashing his lips on mine.

It wasn't soft or gentle.

It was rough and chaotic in every possible way.

He wasn't thinking, but I was.

He pushed and pushed, until there was nowhere to go but inside his mouth. Inside the very place where our tongues found each other again and again. His hand caressed the side of my face, going downwards to my hip, where he squeezed and pulled me closer towards him. "I can't stop..." he pulled away before kissing me again. "Kissing you." I wrapped my arms around his neck. He tasted like mint and sugar, and himself. Him. Him. Him. He was everything I wanted and yet I wanted him more.