Chapter 4

(I had to put that thumbnail up there 😂😂)

The next morning, Sashanne told her parents she was heading out for a while and like always, told her to stay away from the surface. She even promised her brother that one day, she will show him the surface.

She knew exactly where to go since she was a good memorizer. When she got there, she saw Luca there which surprised her.

"Hey, Luca. Giving the surface another chance?" Sashanne asked.

"Yes, but it's new for me." Luca said nervously.

"Come on. I know you can get used to it." Sashanne said.

Luca then tried again and was close but then gave up.

"Wow. That was hard to watch."

Both Luca and Sashanne turned around and saw Alberto with other human stuff.

"Here, Sashanne." Alberto said a she handed her a couple of human objects. "Come on."

Alberto then swam out of the water and so did Sashanne then they turned into their human forms. Sashanne laid down since she didn't know how to walk on ground yet. When she met Alberto, she just stood where she was at. When she left, she basically tripped multiple times due to her not knowing how to walk. After a while, Luca came out and transformed into a human.

"Wait. It feels like it's still there." Luca said as he grabbed onto air where his tail used to be.

"Yeah, that's called phantom tail. You'll get used to it." Alberto said.

Luca stood up then flopped on the floor. Sashanne looked on understanding that he also didn't know how to walk.

"Right, walking. Don't worry, you're both in luck. I basically invented it. To start, stack everything one on top of the other. Like a pile of rocks." Alberto said.

Sashanne knew what she had to do since she done it before. However, Luca stood up awkwardly.

"Great! I mean, fine whatever. Now walking is just like swimming. But with out fins, or a tail, also there's no water. Otherwise it's the exact same thing. Give it a try." Alberto said.

Both of them swam awkwardly and fell to the floor.

"That's not it. Try again." Alberto said.

They both stood back up again.

"Oh, try to lead in with your heads." Alberto said.

Sashanne did that but Luca did it awkwardly.

"No, more belly." Alberto said.

Luca also did that awkwardly and fell to the ground, and Sashanne chuckled a bit. 

"That's....that's lying on the ground. How about this, just take a step without even realizing it." Alberto said.

Sashanne did just that as Alberto looked on impressed.

"You did it!" Alberto said.

"Wow. I actually did." Sashanne said happily. Then she fell back to the floor as Alberto laughed a bit as he helped her back up.

"It's okay. You got it." Alberto said.

"Um, I don't know how to not think of something." Luca said.

"Okay, okay. Watch. Point your feet to where you want to go, okay? And then you just catch yourself before you fall." Alberto said.

Luca then put both of his feet together.

"Yeah, that's right." Alberto said as he pushed Luca who then caught himself before he fell. He then walked on as Alberto and Sashanne cheered on for him.

"I'm....I'm getting it!" Luca said happily.

"Not bad kid." Alberto said. He then did the same thing he did with Sashanne with the handshake and saying it's a human thing.

"What does it mean?" Luca said while Alberto bit his lip. "The thing you just said?"

"Come on, I'll show you both some more stuff." Alberto said as he, Sashanne, and Luca walked on.