Soon both were fed and Naruto carried them to his and Sasukes room.

Kitten you want the crib in our room? Sasuke called. Yes please! Naruto said and laid the twins on their bed.
He turned the monitor on and walked out.

Do you need help dad? Naruto asked. No, Minato growled as he tried to take the crib apart. Naruto sighed and took the tool.
Here, he said turning the screws counter clockwise and taking them out. Show off, his brothers grumbled. I put these together shut up, Naruto grumbled. Both huffed and picked the other crib up. You got that? Minato asked. Yeah, Yuki and Samui said in a strained voice.
Here, Sasuke and Mianto said taking their place.

Naruto opened the door and Sasuke led Minato to where the crib was originally.
Sasuke sighed and looked over to see his children past out on Narutos and his bed.

Baby you wanna take a nap? Sasuke asked and Naruto shook his head. I won't wake up, he said and Sasuke smiled, kissing him.

Soon the beds were together and Naruto rearranged the sheets, pillows, blankets and stuff animals Sana and Daiki had gotten from Tsunade as a congrats.

Sasuke hummed and hugged Naruto from behind.
Looks great kitten, he said and kissed Narutos cheek. I'll decorate when Menmas born, Naruto said and Sasuke nodded.

I can decorate! Yuki yelled. No, Naruto said flatly and he huffed. Your no fun with this stuff brother, he grumbled. Becuase its my children not something fun to do, Naruto said and Samui nodded. We understand Naru-nii, he said before Yuki could start complaining. Thank you, Naruto said and went to their room.

Sasuke carefully picked Sana up as Naruto got Daiki.
They laid them down in their new beds and Naruto turned the electric blanket on so Daiki wouldn't wake up.

Sasuke helped him stand straight and they walked out silently.

Got the monitor? Sasuke asked and Naruto held it up. He nodded and led Naruto to their room.

So.. what show? He asked. The little bus, Naruto joked and Sasuke laughed mockingly. Naruto smiled and laid in between Sasukes legs. How about "How I met your mother", Naruto said and Sasuke hummed. We haven't watched that in a while, he mumbled and turned it on.

An hour later Naruto had fallen asleep but Sasuke just smiled and kissed his forehead.

Sleep well kitten, he whispered and went back to watching the show.

~~~~~~~

Mama! Dada! Mama! Dada! Daiki and Sana repeatedly yelled.
Naruto opened his eyes to see his children and his father. He hummed and ran a hand through their hair.
Come! Daiki yelled and Naruto sighed.

He sat up and Sasuke helped him off the bed.

So... how was the rest? Minato asked. How long was I asleep? Naruto asked. 5 hours, Sasuke said stretching. Naruto nodded and followed his crawling children.

See! Sana yelled and Naruto smiled. Do you like them? Naruto asked and both bounced, holding onto their beds. Yas, both said and Naruto giggled at their scrunched faces since they knew the word but couldn't pronounce it.
Sasuke kissed Naruto and he smiled.
They like the beds, he whispered. Their mother chose them. Of course they do, Sasuke said and Naruto smiled.

So~~, what's for dinner? Yuki asked. If no one wants to cook I'm getting pizza, Naruto said. Kushina shrugged as Sasuke really didn't feel like cooking and neither did Naruto.
Pizza it is, Naruto said pulling Sasukes phone out of his pocket. Did you forget your phone or something? Sasuke asked. Yeah I put it on the nightstand in our room and don't feel like getting it, Naruto sighed and Sasuke nodded.