𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇

Start from the beginning

"Right.." Y/N froze and decided to pull him aside.

FIRST PERSON
"My mother was murdered.. by my father.. who wasn't really my father." I blankly stated to stay calm. I always made things seem less serious to keep my composure. Even if I were talking to Sirius.

Sirius had a change of expression, "I'm so sorry for your loss, Y/N. My condolences." He pulled me in for a hug, "Perhaps you'd wish to live with Harry and I?" He spoke over my shoulder.

"Thank you, Sirius- honestly," I pulled away, "but I'll be fine, I promise."

"You know to visit whenever you'd like." Sirius whispered to me with a kind smile.

I wanted a change of topic, "So.. you wanted to talk to me about the "movie"?" I whispered and glanced over at my friends.

"Oh, yes! That's right." Sirius grinned, "Everything's already planned? Will you four be okay by yourselves?" He voiced joyfully, knowing the answer because I'm very responsible.

"We'll be fine just- don't tell Harry." I informed with a happy scoff.

"Got it." Sirius patted my shoulder and led me back to the other three, "Let's go, Harry. I'll be taking Y/N home." He announced, "No snogging in the back seat."

Harry smirked, "Can I do it now?"

"Not without my consent you can't." I replied and grabbed his hand as we walked away from Ron and Hermione, "Bye guys! See you in two days!" I waved over at them.

"See you in two days!" They repeated. Hermione blew me a kiss and Ron jumped out to catch it.

I turned to Harry who also saw what happened, "They love each other." We said at the same time.

"You two are the ones to talk." Sirius giggled causing Harry to blush and me to look away.

I looked over at the Weasleys and felt bad for not saying goodbye but, I knew Molly would ask for my mother. So instead, I'd write them a letter to break the ice.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

THIRD PERSON
"Harry, you have to step on the breaks first." Y/N spoke to her boyfriend.

She was teaching him how to drive as they waited on Ron and Hermione to arrive. He was currently trying to take the car out of park. Y/N stayed patient with him, even though he was terrible.

(A/N: Ik in the UK you have to be seventeen to legally drive but i'm changing it to sixteen)

"This one?" Harry pressed his foot against the gas pedal.

"No, the other one." Y/N chuckled. Harry followed her instructions and used his other foot to step on the breaks, "Don't step on them at the same time!" Y/N cried out, laughs escaping her mouth as she hit his arm.

"Ow." Harry looked at her like she was crazy, "So which foot do I use?" He let go of the gas.

"Always use your right foot. You shouldn't even be using your left one." Y/N moved his left knee away with her right hand, "Just- use your right foot to step on the breaks and I'll put the vehicle in reverse for you." She grabbed the gear shift and moved it when Harry listened to her.

"Let go now?" Harry referred to the break. Y/N nodded and he picked his foot up, not even checking his review mirror. The car slowly exited the long driveway luckily, Harry didn't step on the gas yet.