Sneaking Out - MJ

MJ x female Reader
Reader!Stark

!Warnings: swearing

(y/f/m) = Your favorite movie

Narrator POV:

Nearly every night you would sneak out the Tower.

And the Avengers noticed.

Your dad Tony was really upset as he found out and wanted to immediately ground you.

But as always Pepper planned a smart move.

The would look how you would act. They thought about you having a secret boyfriend and were thinking about Peter.

He was a nice guy, not, that you wouldn't love him, but he was more like a brother to you, he even calls your Dad 'dad'.

Your relationship with him would be really awkward, but you still were best friends/nearly siblings.

Why did they even thought about Peter?

It was because you laugh Everytime you are with him and you would cuddle whilst doing a movie night. But not as a couple. More like brother and sister, but they wouldn't see it.

Everytime Peter was around he glares at you, as he would know something. As you toe would have a secret.

So you can't be mad at them for thinking Peter would be your boyfriend - you haven't outed yourself yet.

In fact you were sneaking out to his best friend. No, not to Ned, that would be more awkward as your relationship with Peter.

You would sneak out to visit MJ. Either at her house or in a park.

You've been dating for almost a half year now - of course they notice you're behaving different.

You smiled more often. She would send you cheesy texts and you would instantly blush.

After you sneaked out again and they had noticed, you were in big trouble.

And there were you right now, sitting on a couch in the lifting area.

"Just tell us where you go, (Y/n), and everything's fine."
"I can't, I promised."
"And who did you gave that promise?"
"I can't tell you."

They looked at each other.

"You're grounded."
You sighed.
"Fine. I'll call Peter, we can do homework together."
"No, no, no your grounded young lady, wich means you can't see your little boyfriend for two weeks!"

You looked at them confused.
"What the hell?"

In this moment Peter came in through the elevator and smiles.

"Hey (Y/n), hey dad, hey-"

"Just go Peter!"

Peter looks like he was about to cry, not used to this behavior.

"What have I done wrong?", he asked.

"You fucking fucked my daughter!", Tony shouted.

Peter couldn't help but laughed.

"MJ would kill me, so no."

Then they all froze.

You looked at Peter with a death stare.

"so... Who's this MJ?", Natasha asked.

"Nobody",you said quickly.

"And why would this 'nobody' kill Peter, if he would make out with you?", Steve asked curious.

"I mean, I appreciate it, but-",Tony got cut off by Pepper hitting him with the newspaper.

"She wouldn't kill him... It's nothing, really.",you tried to get out of this situation, "Peter just said that because we... talked about a good thriller book in school."

He nodded quickly.

Of course nobody believed you.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y call this 'MJ' through (Y/N) 's phone.", Tony ordered.

You looked shocked and your jaw dropped. Your eyes grew big as F.R.I.D.A.Y dailed the number.

"Hey, pretty girl, what's up?"

You shut your eyes, hoping you would just wake up in you bed.

As you didn't answer she got curious. "Everything's fine, baby? Are you okay?"

Tony and the rest of the Avengers looked at you in shock, Natasha with a smirk.

She had known you were dating Michelle for about a month, just didn't tell anyone.

"Yes... everything's fine..."

"Ask her to come over.", Pepper whispers, so that MJ couldn't hear.

"Uhm- would you-would you like to come over?"

"Are you really okay? I mean, you're stuttering..."

"Yeah, I'm okay. So... Do you want to come over?"

Yoir hands were shaking and you must concentrate to not cry.

"Sure, will be there in 10 minutes, my love."

"Bye,...baby."

As soon as the call ended you let yourself fall onto the ground. Now you couldn't control your tears anymore and sobbed fully.

The Avengers wanted to help you, but Peter just looked at them and they stopped. He knew now you would only like to be hugged from one person.

As soon as MJ arrived everyone looked at her.

But she didn't notice, since you was still crying.

She just looked at you, stormed over and pulled you in a deep and long hug.

Whilst you were hugging she had whispered sweet and cheesy things in you ear, making you smirk through the tears.

No you felt this strange feeling you only have, when you could cry more than all the seas in the world, but were at the same moment incredibly happy.

So you smile-cried.

She kissed your forehead and helped you stand up.

This was when she noticed Tony and the others standing there.

She instantly blushed and turned away.

"I-uhm-", she said, befir getting pulled into a hug by your mom Pepper.

She had never seen you changing from sad to happy so fast. As it would just need her present and you would be so much happier.

And Pepper wasn't the woman to take that away from you.

After a long a very embarrassing talk with Tony she could finally come to your room. You convinced him, that she could stay over.

"But she can't stay over!", Tony said.
You and Pepper looked at him in shock.
"What are you think they're doing Tony, of course she can stay over!"

"But then they'll make out and... She's just my little girl."

"As that would be something we hadn't done any other time."

"What did you just say, (Y/n)?", Tony asked, even if he had fully understand you.

You just smirked and you and MJ disappeared to your room.

You spend the rest of the evening watching (y/f/m) and cuddling.

That was a cool coming - out story, not everybody had.

~1008 words