(Daikis outfit)

(Sanas outfit)

(Narutos outfit)

(Narutos outfit)

Ok.. beds, Naruto mumbled as he pushed the cart. Mama mama mama, Daiki sang and Naruto smiled.

Naruto hummed as he looked at toddler beds.

Sir, a woman called tapping his shoulder. Naruto turned around and the woman smiled.
I was wondering why you were looking for toddler beds when you clearly don't have one, she said and a vein popped in Narutos head. And I'm wondering why your here as a customer when you clearly aren't pregnant nor have a child, Naruto shot back and the woman scoffed. I was asking, she scowled. So am I, Naruto shrugged.

Oh~~. Mama mama tat's dada's fin, Sana said pointing to a bed with the Uchiha fan on it. Mm. It does. I didn't know he was doing that stuff, Naruto said.
The Uchiha fan? Are you saying these are the children of Sasuke Uchiha the head? A woman squealed. Dada! Daiki yelled. Oh so cute, the girl cooed.

The woman then turned to Naruto with a smile.

Are you the nanny? She asked. No, I'm their mother, Naruto said and the woman looked at him shocked. I didn't think Sasuke Uchiha was gay, she bluntly said.
So. What are you a one night mistake or something? The woman asked and Naruto scoffed. No I'm Sasukes wife and mate, he corrected and both women looked absolutely shocked.

Mama da wan out, Daiki whined. You can't kick my belly alright, Naruto sighed. Ok! Daiki yelled smiling brightly. Naruto shook his head and put Daiki on his hip.

Daiki bit his hand and smiled at the women who were still in shock.

Well we should get home. Dada won't like coming home without being greeted, Naruto said and turned the cart.
Wee! Sana giggled and Naruto smiled.

Hold on! The second woman said and Naruto turned. How old are your children? She asked. 8 months almost 9, he said and both looked absolutely shocked at that. Naruto smirked and walked off.

Naruto walked in and put the car seats by the door. He groaned and stretched before letting Daiki and Sana out.

God it's getting harder to carry both of them, he mumbled, putting the car seats out of the way.