스물

TW⚠️
Mention of $u!c!d3

_______________________

"Yura, hey. What's wrong?" Juyeon asks in his panic voice when he saw tears on Yura's face. With his legs busy catching up on her fast pace, he follows Yura into their house.

Yura slams the door of her bedroom shut as the loud noise resonates their apartment. Juyeon stares at the door worriedly.

"hey.. you and Changmin had a fight again?" Juyeon knocks softly. His heart clench when he heard Yura's loud sobs.

As he put his ear onto the door, he heard a loud sound of glass shattering making his eyes went wide, worried that Yura might hurt herself. Juyeon's hand went faster on knocking on the door.

"Yura! Are you okay?" Juyeon try to open the door but it was locked.

"Yura answer me!" he knocks continuously again.

"Leave me alone!" Juyeon heard Yura's loud voice from behind the door along with an unknown thing being thrown to the door making Juyeon flinch at the noise.

"J-just don't do anything stupid okay?" He stutters between his panicked breath before he hesitantly turns his heels to his room, glancing at Yura's once in a while.

—————

Broken framed picture of her and Changmin on the floor with glass shattered into pieces on the floor- just like her heart.

She heard her phone rang. Seeing Changmin's name on the caller id, Yura scoffed.

Yura stood in front of her study table. Averting her gaze slowly to her desk mirror, seeing her own reflection that she hates.

Glaring, she grabs the mirror before smashing it on the ground. Piece of glass flew to her, grazing her cheek creating a bloody cut which she can't even care less.

"Time of death-"

Yura's eyes widened as a gasp came out from her mouth. With brimming tears in her eyes, she put both of her hands on her ears trying to block the voice that she heard.

"You're fired."

One by one, voices from her past came through her ears making her tears flow onto her cheeks again. She blocks her ears stronger, shaking her head rapidly.

"Get out from this house!"

Yura continuously shakes her head, hitting her head hoping that the voice will stop. She back away from her study table as accidentally stepped on a broken glass but her body felt too numb to feel any pain.

"No!" She back away again until her leg hit her bed. Yura slides down, sitting on the ground.

"No stop it!" She sobs while hitting her head repeatedly making her hair messy than it already is.

"I know I shouldn't say this but you have every right to know."

"Stop..." Yura weakly said.

"He used you."

Yura gasp when the voices stops. The air in her room felt undeniably so heavy, it suffocates her. High pitched sound hitting her ears before it disappears when she heard her phone rang.

She breathes heavily as her eyes wanders around her room in fear. Head empty, the only thing she can think of is that she can't take it anymore.

She shifted her gaze to one specific thing.

Slowly, Yura crawl to her bedside table. She pulls the drawer open, reaching for the sleeping pills bottle without standing up from her crawling position.