"Kevin~ what are you doing??" Yura cheerfully greets her friend as soon as she pushed the glass door of their art room. Yura walk closer to Kevin who was sketching something on his drawing blocks.

"Just some random sketches." Kevin responded with his eyes still focusing on his drawing. Yura took a step forward to peek at his drawing.

"That's so pretty!" She exclaimed in awe when she saw a few doodles he drew. Kevin diverted his gaze to Yura and flashed a smile.

"Thanks, yu."

Yura replies with a smile and a small nod. She continues watching him scribble on the smooth white paper until his phone rang breaking the silence. Her gaze fall on the caller id as her eyes widened in surprise when she saw the familiar name.

"Hello Changmin?" Kevin speaks right after he accepted the call.

"Club meeting later? Of course I remember."

"Alright, see you later." He hang up the call and place his phone back on the table.

"Is that Changmin. As in Ji Changmin? Architecture major Ji Changmin??" Yura asked, frantically shaking Kevin's arm, stopping him from picking up his pencil again. He throws her a weird look, knitting his brows.

"Uhh. Yeah..?" He trailed off in confusion. Yura let go of his arm as her mouth fell agape.

"What?? Everyone except me know him? Damn i feel betrayed." She pouted with her head hanging low. She lift her head again, facing the confused boy in front of her.

"How did you know him?"

"We're in the dance club together." He said making Yura face lit up.

"Are you close with him?"

"Well, you can say that."

Yura's lips curled up into a big smile upon hearing his answer. And idea popped up in her head as she look at Kevin with her puppy eyes.

"Can you give me his number? Juyeon won't give me." Yura clasped her hands together with a glint of hope in her voice, knowing that Kevin would never say no to her. Kevin let out a sigh and rolled his eyes playfully.

"Give me your phone."

Yura gasp in excitement and quickly reach for her phone in her jeans pocket.

"Thanks Kevin, you're the best!"

—————

"What's with the smiley face, Yu?"

Juyeon turns his head to Yura who has been smiling to herself for god knows how long. They both sat at the vacant seats in the bus that will soon stop at the bus station near their house.

"I got Changmin's number." She said but only in her head, not wanting her best friend to find out.

"Nothing." Yura grins which Juyeon replies with a scoff. He rolls his eyes and turns on his phone to play some music right after he connected his earbuds to his phone.

Yura opened the window next to her and rest her chin on her palm, letting the peaceful breeze hits her bare skin.

Minutes of sitting in the bus that was now packed with people, the bus finally came to halt at the two best friends' stops.