So, it turns out suicides are just shuttle runs, I see why they're called suicides they kill your legs and get you out of breath. I did it for about ten minutes because Noah and Lexen were having a nice and quiet conversation quietly in the corner of the room. I then did some stretches then sat down and waited for the boys come back. I call them boys, but these are nothing like boys. They're ripped like bodyguards and Noah's tattoos and piercings gives him the bad boy persona. Every girl loves a bad boy.

"What'd you say we have a little spar? See what you got." Noah suggests with a smile, I watched him spar with Lexen, it's given me time to analyse his skills.

"And why'd you think I know how to spar?" I question, genuinely wondering. Noah's smile stays on his face and he turns to look at Lexen. That still looks like he would rather die than be here. Or is it because I slapped his ass. A laugh leaves me and they both look at me.

"Lexen said you have some defence skills," Noah states putting his hand out for me to get me up from the floor, I take it ignoring Lexens scowl. He's so moody, almost like he's... jealous... no he couldn't be. That's not Lexen. But then again, I've only known him for a few days. Maybe it is him... But Camila says he plays around but doesn't keep, he's never felt for anyone before. Why would he now? He wouldn't. Which makes it so difficult for me to do my mother's orders. How am I supposed to seduce a man who wants nothing but pleasure from women?

Me and Noah circle each other with anticipation, getting ready to throw punches and kicks to bring each other to the floor. We brought out mats, so we won't be hurting too much if we drop. So far, we haven't exactly made a move at each other, but I've learnt that you never make the first move it gives them an advantage, Noah hasn't made a move which shows that he's either looking for my weakness or waiting for me to make the first move.

I begin to bounce on my feet, warming myself up. Noah's not going to make the first move, so I'm just going to have to suck it up and get pain. From Noah's spar with Lexen I saw that Noah did moves that wouldn't put a lot of pressure on his shoulder. He uses his legs more. Noah makes a devious smile taking a step closer to me, guess I was wrong. He's making the first move. In the corner of my eye, I see Lexen watching us with a dark glare. I'm happy I'm not fighting that guy. But my does he looks good with topless. Noah does too with his gorgeous tatts. God, why are these boys so sinfully gorgeous?

3. 2. 1. Noah throws a punch and I dodge it, gripping onto his arm and twisting it back, bringing him to his knees so that his arm doesn't break. I now have two choices, bring him down or make this last longer. I let go of him, smiling at his shocked face. "Come on pretty boy, you must know my weakness by now... exploit it," I tell him. I look into his russet brown eyes and watch them light with determination. He knows my height is a weakness. And he uses it, pinning me to the floor with a thud, I don't fight him. He straddles me and wraps both of his hands around my neck. 

I bring my legs around him and try to buck him off of me. It takes a couple of tries but I'm finally able to make us switch positions so I'm on top. We both still and focus on each other. I feel his length touching my mid-section and I gasp. From behind me I hear Lexen grunt in annoyance. How far can I push this? I smile as I rock my hips and mine and Noah's eyes meet. His eyes are filled with desire. Lust. His hands instantly grip onto my hips, encouraging me to rock on him more. I obey, giving him what he wants. I may be a virgin, but my foreplay is amazing. And knowing I have a Lexen Blackmore behind me watching us, not only does it turn me on, but it will hopefully make him reconsider his opinion of me being frigid.

God help me.

Lexen grunts again, trying to get mine and Noah's attention but we're both choosing to ignore him. Noah turns us around again, so then he's pinning me to the mat, he grinds his length into me. Maybe I should've worn proper clothes... shorts are not the best clothing choice. He grips both of my wrists above my head and brings himself closer to me. He goes into the crook of my neck and whispers. "Feeling Naughty today aren't you, sugar tits?" I feel his hot breath on my neck, a breathy moan escapes me, as he bites my earlobe.