Monarch

Nolans alarm clock jolts him from his dreaming state and he falls off his bed. He picks himself up and takes a moment to realize what is going on as he rubs his eyes. He grabs his clock and turns off the alarm. its 5 am, Friday. He collects himself and gets ready for the day. He takes a shower and snapchats his shaving ordeals so everyone at his school knows how squeaky he is. He blowdries his hair but decided to do something extra special this day, He sees there is some raspberry scented hair wash next to the sink, He quickly wets his hair and works in the scrub. He finishes up his routine, grabs his essentials such as his phone and chapstick and heads on out to the bus. The bus ride is quiet and normal, people talking in the back while Nolan tries to listen to his banging tunes. He gets to school and meets his supplier for a quick gram of weed for a special idea for later. The fourth period bell rings and he texts anna asking where she is. She replies “caf”. Nolan heads to the cafeteria and he smiles as he sees anna from across the tables. They say Hi to each other. Nolan tells her that they should go somewhere quickly because he has a surprise for her. They walk towards the mountain with a little tree on it that's out of the sight of the townspeople. They make small talk on the way up and Nolan makes dumb small little jokes just to make anna smile. After a long trek, they make it up the mountain and sit down for a breather. Nolan in the meantime breaks out the weed and a cigarette, he empties the cigarette and refills it with weed, it doesn’t work and Nolan feels bad for wasting annas time, but anna just thought it was funny.

        After Nolan regained some confidence, the two sat next to each other on a rock for a little bit and anna put her head on nolan’s shoulder. He followed up by putting his arm around her and holding her close. Nolan couldn’t take it anymore and hopped off the rock, Nolan asked for her hand to help her off the rock and she did. He guided her behind the tree, he was trying to get her to kiss him, he melted at just the thought of it, he needed it. She avoided it. Discouraged and a wee bit saddened, nolan walks a little bit more up the mountain and finds a relatively flat spot but its very icey, he yells for anna to join him. Her butter ankles make it harder for her to climb up the steep face but she manages it and get up to where nolan is. They talk about the view. There is a brief period of silence, and nolan breaks it by grabbing both of anna hands and looking into her oceanic eyes and says. “I love you”. anna tightens her grip and as she does, the ice slips underneath her, causing her to put her weight on nolan. Nolan being the weak man he is, collapses. They fall and anna lands directly on top of nolan. anna feels bad, but locks eyes with nolan as now he’s only cementers away. “fuck it” he says, closes his eyes and makes the first kiss of the day. Nolans stomach fills with butterflies and grabs her back tightly.

        Their lips never separate for more than a second to catch their breath, until anna purposely pulls away being sure to have Nolan's eyes.” I love you too nolan”. and before nolan could reply her lips were already pressed against his. Nolan was on cloud 9 . He grabbed her hips and she began to grind on him slightly all while maintaining lip contact. He matched his rhythm of the kisses and the hips to hers. Nolan had an idea that could result in either a very good, or a very bad way. He wanted to bite her lip and see how she responded because had always fantasized about a girl doing that to him. He waited for things to slow down and then he did it, he lightly bit her bottom lip and pulled up. She let out the most genuine, heart melting moan and nolan couldn’t stand to not make her do it again and again. he put his hand over her genes where her pussy was and she reacted positively, he asked if he could go further and she said that it wasn’t a good time, so nolan opted for the dry stuff. He kept kissing her but wanted to make her keep screaming, he wanted her to scream his name. He could slightly feel the outside of her genes getting wet from where he was rubbing. all the meanwhile, She continues to grind on Nolan's leg, thigh, and cock which only encouraged nolan to continue. anna put her hand behind his head and ran her fingers through his hair. With every tug her hand nolan would push his hips deeper towards hers. anna holds herself up by pressing on Nolan's chest and focuses on her hip motions on nolan. Nolan wanted to be as close to her as possible, so he raised himself on one elbow and proceed to suck on her neck and give her light chest and neck kisses. anna closed her eyes and extended her neck so nolan could have room. Nolan worked up the neck and ended at her lips. That kiss made both of their stomachs fill with butterflies. They parted lips and anna with half open soft pastel eyes told nolan that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him, but no words were exchanged, her eyes said it all.