70

Yoongi smiled at the words,
"I'm glad" he giggled.

Namjoon smiled and stood up offering out his hand so he could pull him up,
"Alright so let's go get married and then, after wanna  have some bomb ass sex?" Namjoon asked teasingly.

Yoongi laughed softly before laying down on his back, parting his legs.
"Mhm Wanna have some bomb ass sex now too?" He asked moving his hand over his crotch.

Namjoon smirked down at him,
"Ah missed me filling you up hm?" He teased moving ontop of him kissing his lips.

Yoongi blushed his breath hitching when he felt Namjoons lips against his neck, "yes, I missed it, now please—ah-  p-please fuck me"

"Will do baby"

Alrighty. See y'all in the next chapter

Jk jk Im not that mean

Namjoon moved his hand up Yoongi's shirt moving it up his chest, he felt that yoongi's heartbeat was fast. "Nervous? Or excited" he smirked pulling yoongi's shirt over his head and off his body.

"Excited" he breathed out looking up at him,
He pulled Namjoon down onto the bed and maneuvered so he was ontop of him. He rubbed himself against namjoons crotch looking down at him enjoying the fact he could feel namjoons cock getting harder and harder underneath him.

"I want you inside me" he said moving back to start to undo namjoons pants, he pulled them down along with namjoons boxers.  he leaned down Licking the tip lightly before starting to bob his head.

Namjoon moaned looking down at him,
"Good boy" he praised. He leaned up and  moved his fingers through yoongi's hair gripping onto it. He bucked his hips up making his length go down yoongi's throat a bit.

Yoongi gagged slightly but continued to bob his head before stopping, he moved himself up. He pulled off his underwear lining himself up with  namjoons cock. He looked at Namjoon as he slowly let himself sink down onto namjoons cock.

Namjoon held yoongi's hip watching him sink onto his cock more. He listened to the whimpers that came out of yoongi's mouth. He brought a hand to yoongi's flushed cock slowly stroking it.

Yoongi moaned as he felt Namjoon touching him, he felt Namjoon go all the way inside him making him gasp. It hurt, but he liked it, I loved feeling the stretch Namjoon made him feel, he loved how deep he was. He let him self sit still because he slowly started to rock his hips.  He peered down at Namjoon, "you fill m-me up so good, it feel so full" he breathed out.

Namjoon pulled him into a kiss,
"Good" he smirked before starting to slowly rock his hips up. He chuckled hearing Yoongis surprised moan.

Yoongi placed his hands on namjoons shoulders before starting to bounce, he wanted to find his prostate. He kept bouncing picking up speed, he eventually found it and let out a loud moan, He continued to bounce each time landing on his sweet spot.

Namjoon watched as yoongi turned into a mess, he smirked flipping Yoongi onto his back and thrusting into him, it took a few thrusts to find his sweet spot again but kept thrusting. He hit the spot harder each time.

Yoongi was in ecstasy, he let out loud moans. He moaned namjoons name just making him fuck him even better. He was a mess, a drooling, moaning mess.
"Daddy—I'm GonNA cum!"  He whimpered out arching his back.

"Me too kitten, you can cum" he grunted leaned down kissing him.

Yoongi moaned into his mouth immediately cumming, it shot up yoongi and namjoons chest

Namjoon grunted as he came but
Kept thrusting, he hardened right back up and smirked down at him.

Yoongi moaned and looked at him breathing heavily and hanging onto him.

"Let's see how long my little kitten can last" Namjoon chuckled.

alrighty, there's a smut. Hope you enjoyed 😶I love you all MWAH story will be ending soon. THANK YOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH ME