Chapter 9

However Boboiboy Halilintar are nowhere to be seen. Everyone thought Boboiboy Halilintar manage to dodge it in last minute "Oi! Here!" call someone from Boboiboy Gempa back. They turn around to see Mira stand glory while holding surprise pikachu Halilintar under her armpit like he just a little sack. Mira shake her head with disappointed look "What are you doing, Darkie? Manipulate your brother and attack them too?" said Mira

"They aren't!!!" shout Boboiboy Gempa with his red eyes. "Really? I didn't believe you. If you truly didn't see them as brother why you keep avoid from hurt them in vital point. Why just talk instead of fight? Why just manipulate Gempa mind instead of I don't know maybe take him as hostage..... that tactic might work well as long Gempa is unconscious" said Mira clearly annoyed. Boboiboy Gempa stay quiet but same times look wary. His mind has been manipulated by Darkie to notice other elemental shocked look. Let go back to few days ago before this happens

<<<<<<<<<<

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Mira and Captain Kaizo once again  go to another mission to retrieve Dimensibot. Good thing the info they got this time is correct but bad thing is Dimensibot kind of a bit damaged. He need to be fix first. Mira excited to see her brothers back. Boboiboy happy for her but same time sad she would go. This means he might not be able to see her again. He was so engulf in his depression thinking that he activate his dark power and change a bit. Sometimes people see his eyes become red but only for moment before turn back normal. Mira was stay inside lab almost all times to fix Dimensibot so she never know what happened to Boboiboy for few days. Then one day Boboiboy Gempa sneak in the lab while Mira sleep to steal Dimensibot. He plan to put Dimensibot somewhere people can't found and use one of ship from Tapops. Boboiboy split up to seven that day. He send Boboiboy Halilintar, Boboiboy Solar and Boboiboy Taufan to join mission while the rest stay or training. Unfortunately for Boboiboy Gempa someone see him steal the power sphere. Boboiboy Duri, Boboiboy Ice and Boboiboy Blaze chase Boboiboy Gempa follow by Boboiboy friend and other three elemental who just got back. They manage to surround Boboiboy Gempa before notice something different about him. Boboiboy Gempa has red eyes and it more bright red than Boboiboy Halilintar eyes.

Back to present

Mira sigh as she rub his forehead "My dear, how about you come out and we talk. Let's start with why you take Dimensibot?" ask Mira. "You would leave" said Boboiboy Gempa "Yes I do after all my brother still out there need me. I'm worried they would turn the house upside down because how long I have been away. They can be handful sometimes. However I won't leave Boboiboy just  like that without certain he safe mentally and physically. Just like how Boboiboy see elemental as his brother I also see them as my brother. You are my brother too ....... right?" ask Mira as she look at Boboiboy Gempa red eyes. Mira sigh before put down Boboiboy Halilintar and walk a bit close to Boboiboy Gempa "Look I'm actually make some device where we  could still talk and message each other  through dimension. I can't stay calm leaving you guys here like this. I promise we can play a game if you  come out and let him go. Come on don't you want to play with your big sister?" said Mira. She try her best to fix the situation because it kind of her fault in a way. She too focus on fixing Dimensibot to notice Boboiboy strange behaviour.

Still silent " I know you upset but I can't stay here. Boboiboy still have family in here" said Mira. Few minutes later, Boboiboy Gempa hug her as his eyes start turn back to normal. Mira could see a shadow stand a bit far from them "Darkie~ come here" call Mira. Dark hesitantly walk out from those shadow. Boboiboy Gempa let go Mira as he also look at Dark. The elemental stay back except Boboiboy Gempa and Mira. Boboiboy Halilintar stand in front of other elemental as shield. Dark has white hair with hint of brown and red eyes. His face look almost just like Boboiboy except for eyes and hair color.

Mira open up her arm as Dark run to hug her. Everyone could hear sob coming from Dark "Sister" call Dark as he keep hugging Mira. "Yes my dear. I'm here right now ~" said Mira. After Dark done crying he immediately engulf himself in shadow once realize everyone watch him crying. Mira laugh looking at his shy action. "Crying doesn't mean you weak sometimes it means you have been strong for long time" said Mira to Dark as she pat on the shadow.

Few days later, Mira goes back to her world. She did left a communication device that could communicate different dimension. Kaizo could be seen glad to see her safe too. Gempa fill in everything happen to Mira during her gone which quiet chaotic like how Solar, Api, Air and Daun turn into toddler after one experiment gone wrong.

While in Boboiboy dimension, Dark then recognize as the eldest one among elemental because he way much protective than Gempa and mature one after Gempa. He rarely come out for a split unless they need someone who could control the situation so in other world unless the situation is dire or training time Dark won't really come out. He prefer to hang out in power watch dimension only. Mira would occasionally video call them and teach them few tricks. Sometimes she would bring her brothers there which cause many hilarious and confusing incidents.

Mira look on the gravestone in front of her that has engraved name Zurian Amato. "You know I meet your counterparts in another universe. It both fascinating and hurt. Fascinating because how much he could control his power and hurt because I know that's not you. I miss you, my little moon. May we see in afterlife later" said Mira as she slowly leaving the graveyard where 3 grave that hold 3 precious person in her life buried.

A/n: I think that's how i will end this book. Okay then Bye~~~~~~~~