Chapter 1

Boboiboy and his friends just done their mission and get some few weeks holiday after doing mission without much rest. They all excited to go home tomorrow. They pack their things and have rest. Next day they arrive to Earth and greet by their loved one.

Everything is peaceful..........what are you kidding about? There's no way Boboiboy could have peaceful day that last for long time. A portal suddenly appear near Tok Aba Kokotiam and woman with black hair and brown eyes fall from that portal. That woman wear just some white shirt with black jacket. A pair of long pants and sneakers. She seem to wear a necklace that has different element symbols.

That woman look around before she spot Boboiboy and his friends stare at her in fighting stance. That woman look confuse as she look around her one more times. She stand up and close her eyes as if she concentrate on something. The necklace she wear glow and so does Boboiboy watch. That woman look at Boboiboy who try to stop his watch from glow. "So it was alternate universe" said that woman.

Boboiboy look at her as the watch stop glowing along with the necklace. She stare at all the kids before she look at Tok Aba and Ochobot who stay inside the counter. "My name is Mira. I'm from alternate universe. In my universe I have 7 brothers. A steptuplet to be exactly. My brother look just like you. What's your name young man?" ask that woman as she point to Boboiboy. "My name is Boboiboy" said Boboiboy. Mira nod "So you have the same first name like my brother. Anyway did you guys know how to made dimension portal? I need to go back before anything bad happens" said Mira

"What bad thing could happen?" ask Fang "My house would be destroyed by Trio Troublemaker or my friends going rampage on galaxy to find me. Both doesn't look good" said Mira. Everyone sweatdrop when they hear it. Fang then contact Tapops to ask about what Mira ask unfortunately no one know how except that kind of portal usually open up spontaneous. No one know how or when it would open. Mira had to stay there until another portal appear which she didn't really like it. Tok Aba offer her to stay with them since she also his granddaughter from another universe. Mira just laugh and agree.

Meanwhile in another universe......

Kaizo flip up a table once he hear the news Mira gone missing again!!! Elemental brothers has been looking their sister around their island but didn't see any hint or clues that show her sudden disappearance.

Back to original bbb universe....

Mira told Boboiboy and his friends the stories about his brother while they told about their adventures. When Mira hear about how Shield and Shilda look down to Boboiboy Mira scoff but once she hear about Captain Kaizo beat up them and stole their power watch dark aura come out from her body. 'If I meet this Captain Kaizo I'm gonna beat him up'

Somewhere Captain Kaizo feel sudden chill which made him wonder is he getting cold.

"Right, I almost forgot that I could try to call my brothers" said Mira as she touch on her watch. Everyone watch her work on her watch when a screen appear with Halilintar on the screen "Sis!" Shout Halilintar in happy. Soon the other elemental also come into screen "Sis your safe!! Did you know Captain Kaizo run around like crazy looking for you" said Tanah "Really!? Sorry kid. A dimension portal appear out of nowhere and send me to another place. Look" said Mira then show Boboiboy and his friends.

Elemental brothers seem surprise while Bbb and his friends wave at them awkwardly. "This dimension seems like I never exist and there's only one Boboiboy here. Not to mention in here you kids are just elemental power with look just like this boy here" said Mira as she point to Boboiboy.

Mira then notice some of her brother missing. "Where is Daun, Api, Angin and Solar?" ask Mira. They look sweating and nervous once they hear the question. So they explain what happens as Mira focus. Mira sigh once everything explains "So you're saying that Trio Troublemaker play with unknown potion that Solar supposed to check but somehow the potion fall on them which turn them into kid. Right now you guys wait for Kai to get that potion again for Solar to investigate and find the cure. Wasn't you said he try to find me?" ask Mira

"He did and same time look for the potion" said Tanah. "Where are they?" ask Mira "We just manage to made them sleep and Air with them" said Halilintar "of course he would join to sleep. *sigh* I will find a way to go back as soon I can" said Mira. Both of them nod and end the call