🦋47. Beauty to my beast🦋

Start from the beginning

"Yea, what she said." I get up and hug her. "I'll see you later maybe, but I have a date." Klaus quickly grabs me and pushes me up against the counter top.

"Who ever he or she is I'll kill them." He growls and I push him off of me.

"Stop being a dick he can't be killed he's an original." I smirk and wink at him which only pissed him off even more.

"Gabriella what are you and Elijah playing at?" He grabs my neck and his eyes go a golden yellow.

"Nik you're making a scene." Rebekah said as she pushes her brother off of me. "Tell Kol Hi and I miss him."

"I will." I rub my neck then look at Nik. "And calm down Me and Kol barely hangs out and that's all we are going to do." I began to walk out but he grabs my arm.

"Please give my lovely little brother a message." He pulls me into and a hug and whisper in my ear. "If he tries anything I'll kill him."

I shiver to his touch whenever he kissed my neck aggressively. Especially in the middle of the fucking grill. It was kinda hot to me. "God, stop N-Nik. Stop everyone is w-watching." He smirks and moves out my way.

"As you wish." He kisses my cheek and leaves the place. I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding in.

"Well bloody hell, I know for a fact that you two will be back together soon." Rebekah said taking a sip of her drink. I take it from her and downs it.

"He'll be the death of me....again." I mumbled as I leave grill.

~Time  Skip~

"OH MY GOD! KOL MIKAELSON!" I screamed as he splashed the water on me.

"Relax darling it's just water." He pointed out as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Kol stop touching me like that I'm with your brother remember." I said as I exited the pool and laid back in one of the chairs.

Kol invited me to one of his homes in New York City. I wasn't going to tell Nik because he was just going to assume things and we both have to much going on right now. So I decided not to tell him that I'm going to be staying with Kol until I'm ready to forgive him mentally and sexually.

"You and my brother are on quits remember." Kol said as he swam to the side of the pool. "Besides I'm the much better Mikaelson, I mean you had a taste of Elijah and Nik why not me?"

I gasp and threw one of the chair pillows at his head. "Kol why are you such a flirt?" I laugh and he splashes water on me.

"Because darling I'm the reckless brother, I have to be." He gets out and sits on side of me. "Well I don't have to, but when it comes to you it's fun." He pinches my cheek and I smack his hand away and laugh.

Me and Kol never really had a close friendship, but he's been there for me behind the scenes when Bexs couldn't be and I really really appreciated that. Every since I got here I told Kol everything that has happened since I last seen him. He also told me about the little field trip Klaus sent him on in Denver.

"So what's the plan for this week, movies? Bowling? Skating?" I asked putting on my shades and lay back.

"Hot original sex?" Kol said smirking at me and I roll my eyes.

"Are you going to be like this all week?" I asked and he nods his head and slaps my thigh.

"FUCK SAKE!" I yelled in pain and slaps his chest. He hiss and grabs my hand pulling me on top of him. "Oh gosh Kol." I stare in his beautiful brown eyes and he leans in closer. "K-kol." I mumbled out. I was stuck I couldn't move I couldn't think. Kol was an amazing guy but I couldn't do this to Nik I loved him.