and chill🔞

Satoru slipped his hands inside her shirt without letting the two know and started playing with her nipples, lightly.

She looked at him with shock and he just gave her a cheeky smile. She unwrapped her arms from Megumi and sat straight . Heartbeat increasing.

Gojo was painfully hard by now
" make them leave now" he whispered again as he withdrew his hands from her body. His hearth and dick throbbing

Her body missed his touch immediately

"Guys you should leave now I am sleepy and so is your sensei " she said

"But.." idatori was speaking but Megumi grabbed him and went.

Gojo and y/n were thankful to Megumi

They started kissing, the kiss was needy and passionate.

Satoru grabbed her ass and massaged them,then he patted on her thighs

She jumped and he caught her in his strong arms .

Kissing her he lead her to his bedroom,
after he reached he let her down and sat on the edge of the bed. Removed his shirt and told her to unbuckle his pants by his eyes.

She immediately went on her knees and started to unbuckle his belt, which was in no mood to be opened up . She struggled with the belt for a minute then sighed and looked at him.

He removed it in one go and she helped him remove his pants. His dick was hard as rock, she kissed him and took his dick in her hand trying to position it onto her entrance .

"Bad girls don't deserve to be fucked"

"Go suck it" he commanded

She got even more wet when she heard his dominating voice, her cunt more eager to be pounded.

She started with a kiss on the head of his dick followed by licks and more kisses.
Sucking it like her life depended on it,She deep throated him , he grunted "nghh"

Held her hair and fucked her mouth untill he came.

She was so wet her pussy was dripping.

After she made him cum she expected him to fuck her

"You can leave now" his voice cold

"Hey !! Only you came , what about Me? " she whined

"Go play with your pussy alone" he said

And then made her leave the room.

"So mean !!" She said from the other side of the door.

He wanted to fuck her brains out too but he was pissed and didn't even knew why.

After a few hours

Satoru was twisting and turning because he couldn't sleep.
He couldn't take it anymore and decided to go find her, he went inside her room without even knocking and saw her sleeping. He watched her like a creep, she looked beautiful , then he slipped her dress upwards and saw she wasn't wearing panties he grabbed her ass cheeks and spanked it waking her up.

"Satoru San?" She breathed .

He planted his lips on her stopping her from asking anything. She immediately kissed back, the kiss felt urgent.

His hands slithered over her whole body and stopped at her pussy.

He sat with her in between his legs and rasped"spread your legs"

He was sitting right behind her then he pinched her clit making her moan, his other hand found her boobs as he started kissing her neck .

His strong arms holding her from falling, her body left like melting.

After he was done playing with her body, he pushed her forward making her get on her fours.

"Stick your ass up" he commanded.

she obeyed.

She was expected to be penetrated but felt his tongue instead, her pussy Twitched as he ate her out . He lightly bit on her clit making her Gasp .

Gojo kept licking , sucking , kissing and flicking her clit untill he made her cum.

Her body went limp her pussy pulsating , he held her hips and penetrated her in one thrust.

She screamed in pain and pleasure. He thrusted into her deeper and deeper.

After he Fucked her to his hearts content in that position he layed her down, spread her legs and started fucking her again.

She came again.

Then he lifted her one leg up and placed it on his shoulder so he could fuck her even deeper.

The room was filled with unholy sounds, panting, skins slapping together , moans and grunts , whimpers .

She shuddered as she came again but this time they came together. He filled her cunt with his seeds but he wasn't done yet.