beginning

City x was under the influence of the curse "red".
Young Men would dissappear at night and come back the next day or after a few days with amnesia and erectile disfunction.

Orders

Principal-"The situation is getting out of control she is a special grade curse, gojo you must go and exorcize her before it's late "

"EHHH...! WHY ME? she hasn't even killed anyone why is she classified as a special grade anyway" gojo said whining.

Principal-"No men has ever came back from her without loosing his ability to...ahemmm.. cough cough"

Gojo- gasps* " so you want me to loose it ? "

Principal- Gojo satoru!

Gojo-Hai hai I'll go and look into it asap

Principal- megumi is already trying to locate the curse contact him for details.

Gojo- ✌

Location

Gojo reached the location with a shopping bag in hands only to find Megumi bleeding with his shirt torn, while Itadori was completely shirtless and fighting the curse.

He gasped" haw!! Megumi kun were you sexually molested? "

Megumi- "Ha! No! My shirt got ripped off while fighting but she tried to molest me and she is trying to molest itadori".

Megumi pointed towards them both with his chin.

Gojo saw the curse tickling Idatori on the floor and not actually fighting , Itadori looked like he was having the time of his life struggling but laughing.

Itadori- ehe he he he not there not there.

Red was also giggling with her fangs showing along with itadori.If he had to be honest he wasn't hating it at all.

Megumi and gojo -😑😶

Gojo looked at megumi and asked him then how he ended up getting hurt so bad.

Megumi- she is only attacking when someone tries to attack her.

Gojo hands over the bag to Megumi

Megumi- what is this ?

Gojo- oh!! Condoms of every flavour and lubes.

Megumi mumbled "this man was buying Condoms when people were dying out here"

Gojo- no no it's a gift for her I heard she has a high libido , she might like it.

Gojo walking towards Itadori and the curse

Gojo- oi oi miss red you are molesting a minor you know

They both looked at you

Itadori- eh!!👀 sensei?

Gojo- you seem to be disappointed at the interruption itadori kun.

Red hissed at Gojo while trying to keep Itadori to herself . It didn't looked like she was trying harm anyone it was more like she was trying to protect Itadori.

Gojo was confused by her behavior

Wooshhh Booom!! 💥💥 in a flash gojo got her by the neck and pinned he'd to the nearest wall.

She started moving her hands and feet as she was suffering but wasn't trying to attack

Gojo noticed something

It wasn't the case that she wasn't trying to attack but she simply couldn't, she had little or no cursed enery left within her.

He let her go and she looked at him with red eyes while touching her neck.

"You damn sorcerers ! What do you want from me? " she asked.

"I got orders to exorcize you here and now" he replied " but you don't seem that harmfull" he said bending down trying to get a better look at her.

"But i haven't killed anyone" she clarified

"You have made half of the city impotent!" Gojo exclaimed

"I need to survive" she justified

"What you do with them exactly? " He asked

"Have sex with them, it's not my fault they are mortal and can't.. " She was interrupted

"Hey boys you guys should close your ears adults are talking adult talk okay" 😬 gojo said to Megumi and Itadori

"But sensei we already know everything already" 🤚 Itadori said while being dragged away by fushiguro

"We will be just around the corner " fushiguro said as they left.

" So where were we?" Gojo asked with a smirk

She blushed "don't smirk !!" She shouted

"So you have to have sex to collect cursed energy and in order to survive right" he asked.

"Yes that way I can feed on their yang energy"she told him.

"Hmmmmm...and since you used all your energy fighting fushiguro earlier you are all empty untill u fuck again. That means you are harmless now" he said more like he told that to himself.