🔞

He was having the dinner she made him.
They didn't talked as usual, she didn't followed him everywhere like she did every day.

She looked pale and sick. He asked if she was fine and she said yes.He went back to his room and left early in the morning the other day.

When he came back in the evening ,the dinner was not ready and she was nowhere to be seen. He checked every room to find her in the guest bathroom.

She was soaking inside the tub in cold water .

She looked at him with eyes filled with Tears.

Gojo was shocked at the sight and immediately went towards her and asked "what is going on ? What happened to you ? "
She smiled weakly

"I'm just low on energy "

He looked at her with a questioning expression

"Its because I haven't fucked for so long" she said laughing through her pain.

His bright eyes darkened and he got inside the tub to get her out of it

" let me be , it's burning " she told him .

He didn't listened and carried her in his arms and made her sit on a chair and started removing her wet cloths.

She giggled" what are you planning to do ? Have sex ? I'll kill you after that you know " she said teasingly.

Even if she said so He knew she wouldn't.
After all the time they spent together, he knew her atleast that much.

He felt kinda guilty , it was him who had kept her captive after all .

After he undressed her completely. He started removing his jacket.

"Hey you don't have to" she told him

She could definitely see the guilt in his eyes, oh how much she loved those ocean eyes that sparkled like diamonds.

After he removed his jacked he removed his shoes and pants but kept the breifs on and carried her to his bedroom.

" how exactly you take energy from mens ? " He finally spoke.

She wasn't going to tell him not to do anything again , she needed him more than anything

"By getting connected " she replied without any hesitation

"Istg if I became Impotent" he thought.

The lost the last straw of consciousness when she spread her legs and he saw her glistening wet pussy.

He aligned himself on her entrance

"You sure ?" She asked concerned "every man i slept with has lost their.." gojo cut her off

"Daijoubu! Boku saikyodakara" he said with confidence.

"I make a deal with you, I'll Will take energy just as much I need to live "

He smiled at her words and penetrated her, her warm cunt engulfed his hard throbbing dick.

She moaned in pain " aahhh"

He grunted at the tightness" nghh...I didn't expected you to be so tight" he said moving his hips slowly.

"I regain my virgity every time I take a bath" she informed him

"What? Fuck !! " He said " you should have told me earlier I took you like an animal"

thrust thrust* he couldn't stop now , he was already inside the warm velvet.

She couldn't manage to say anything just shook her head telling him it's okay as he pumped into her

Most of the times it was her who rode on dicks but that was not the only difference

Satoru was different in every aspect, if she was to take all the energy he had she wouldn't need to do it ever again.

His dick was the largest she ever took

And the way he fucked her fast and hard she was loving it.

Her pussy pulsating with pleasure and ecstasy.

With his every thrust his groin was touching her clit and she was enjoying it .

She felt something building up inside her and soon she came , she never came like this ever before.

She moaned in pleasure, Satoru was more than satisfied to satisfy the scubbus.

He kept fucking her till he came..

..For the n th time.

After he was done he looked outside the window to find it was already morning.
He looked back , she was sound asleep but he had to go to work after working out for the whole night.