Job opportunity (37)

ابدأ من البداية

"I needed to speak to you about your years after Hogwarts, seeing it is castle approaching," he brought her to a private chambers just for him.

They sat down at a table and Lucius summoned 2 cups of hot coffee. "Thank you Lucius," she smiled sweetly and sipped the coffee.

"I have talked with the professors at Hogwarts and the head master and we believe you would make a great teacher after you graduate. What do you say?" he sipped his coffee as she watched you for an answer.

"I would love to but no positions are open, are they?" She asked.

"Well if there are none in 2 years you will just be an assistant but there is some talking that a teacher is thinking of quitting," he looked into her sparkling eyes and smirked when he saw her looking at his lips.

"Well I would love to Lucius," she excepted with little hesitation. It has always been her dream to be a Professor at Hogwarts.

She got up and hugged Lucius, kisses him on the lips. He chuckled and pulled her onto his lap. "Are you busy at the moment Mr. Malfoy?" She asked with a sinful smile on her lips, her lips slightly grinding against his.

He set down his cup and groaned, his hands squeezing her hips. "Well now I am," he growled before slamming his lips to hers. She moaned and he immediately stuck his tongue down her throat.

His hands wrapped around her thighs as he picked her up and sat her down on the counter. Her legs parted out of instinct and he stepped between them, never breaking the kiss.

"Where is Severus?" He asked into the kiss. She shook her head and deepened the kiss. "I don't know and I don't care," she growled.

He was confused but ignored it. He pushed her down till her back was against the counter. "What do you want Lily? Hmm, what do you want me to do to you?" He whispered in her ear, nibbling on it gently.

"I want you to fuck me until I can't remember," she whimpered with red cheeks. He chuckled and started placing rough kisses on her neck, slowly unbuttoning her shirt. Once her shirt was off he placed kisses on the swells of her breasts, teasingly unhooking her bra.

"P-Please Lucius," she begged underneath her breath. He chuckled and took of her bra, admiring her perky tits and hardened nipples.

He could tell she wanting this she needed this, but he needed to know why. He entered her mind as he unbutton his shirt. He saw everything that had happened.

He knew what happened in the library, because he was the man using polyjuice potion, but they don't know that.

He saw how she reacted and what happened in the end. He felt bad but the dark lord doesn't do well with guilt.

Once he was undressed and climbed on top her, placing small kisses up her body. He decided she really need this, so he isn't going to tease her or edge her. He is going to give her what she needed most. He placed the tip of his dick at his entrance before thrusting into her deeply.

"Fuck Lucius," she moaned out as he bottomed her out. He groaned as he felt her tight walls wrapped around his long cock. His hands met her and placed them above her head. His lips went to her neck kissing it roughly.

"G-Gods that feels good," she moaned out. Her back arched and her toes curled, her high was quickly approaching. Her walls tightened around him and she threw his head back and groaned.

"P-Please let me cum," she cried out. He grunted and nodded and she waisted no time to cum around his cock, wrapping around him completely. She screamed at her release, her legs shaking. He fucked her though her high then went harder and faster chasing his own sweet release.

He started to bottom her out, fucking her with no mercy. "P-Please cum inside me," she cried out. He groaned and with one final thrust he filled her completely, if she wasn't on birth control she would be pregnant right now.

He collapsed on top of her, but was careful not to crush her. "T-Thank you," she breathed out, trying to calm her breathing.

He kissed her lips before standing up once more, towering over her weak body, covered in hickeys and her hips have reddish purple hand marks on them along with her wrists.

With a flick of his wand they were both dressed. As they were walking towards the door there was a knock at the door. She took a deep breath and opened it, showing a sorrow Snape. His eyes widened when he saw you but before you could say anything you rushed out of the room.

You ran to the common room before he could follow you. You knew he would be mad, but really he didn't know what to feel, but he still needed to talk to his only friend.

The rest of the day she spent in her common room study for the end of the year finals know was OWLS. She was gonna pass, at least she hoped.

The next few weeks where spent in classes, the great hall and her room, never going anywhere she didn't need to be. She hasn't really talked to Severus since he saw her walk out of Lucius' room.

The OWLS are tomorrow and she has to be in Snape's class while she takes them. She spent most of the night studying and went to bed at midnight.

She woke up around 7 to get ready. She took a shower made sure she had all of her things before going to the great hall for a quick breakfast.

When she was finished eating she raced to Snape's classroom. She was one of the first kids there, but Hermione was obviously the first.

After a couple minutes everyone was in their seats. He slammed the door open and walked in, slamming it shut behind him.

"Now I expect the best from every single one of you, though most of you will not do your best," he muttered under his breath.

"You are to stay silent unless you have a question for me and me only, not your friends are people around you," he was not in a good mood. "If you talk I promise you that I will make you fail all of your owls so you stuck with me for another year," an evil smirk played on his lips as his eyes dragged against each student, finally landing on her.

"Begin!" He shouted.

———————————————————————————

And that's the end!! The first chapter of the 2nd book will be out soon and it will be the last few paragraphs of this book plus new things.

Sorry for the bad ending lol.

Soon I will be editing all of these chapter but I don't really know when that will be.