FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS [PART-4]

"WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED HERE?"

You both turned to see Rohit standing with there with a thunderous expression..

"Rohit...what are you doing here?"

More than anything this question of yours irked him so much..

"What am I doing? What are you doing Y/N..you..are you really going to marry him?"

You were confused but then realised he had misunderstood Kevin..

"Rohit No..you've misunderstood..

"And who are you?? You came out nowhere in her life and now you're proposing her??"

He said edging towards Kevin but you stood between them..

"Y/N what's wrong with..

"Rohit listen to me for a moment will you!!..He wasn't proposing me!!"

Rohit opened his mouth but you shut him..

"And what's your problem even if he proposes me.. it's none of your business right??"

"None of my business!! Are you serious?? He just asked your hand for marriage"

"And what's the big deal?? Why are you creating a big fuss about it??.. It's not like he proposed Kamini right?? He proposed Me!!"

He looked at you for a moment but then his face took a sarcastic expression..

"Ohh I get it!! So this is what everything is about right?? You're mad that I went with her instead of you!!"

You looked at him as he had lost his marbles..

"Are you out of your mind Rohit?? No seriously!! Why the fuck would you even think something like that??

"Because that's the truth!! I mean that's the reason why you're ignoring me right?? Tell me if I'm wrong!!"

"I wasn't ignoring...

"Don't...just don't lie to me Ok?? I know you much more than you do!!"

You gave an irritated sigh!!

"Rohit you're creating an unnecessary fuss..

"What do mean unnecessary Y/N? I..

He came near you and held your hand in his..as his expression softened..

"You are doing something idiotic and don't you think it's important for me to tell you not to do it"

"Rohit I wasn't..

"Shhh"

He placed his finger on your lips... looking at you intensely..

"I..I need to say something to you!!"

"What?"

"Y/N I..

"Say me Rohit.."

"I..I broke up with Kamini!!"

"You looked at him for a moment..

"W..what?? Wh..what are you talking about??"

"I said we broke up Y/N.."

"But..you both liked each other..

"I never said that!!"

You looked confused..

"I just said that she asked me out and what if we both like each other?? I never said that I like her..but that's not the only thing I wanted to tell you!"

"What else?"

"I..(he cleared his throat) Y/N..I.. I'm sorry...

"Rohit it's ok..You went out on a date..No big deal.."