Jihyo - Ghost

P/S: If you want to submit an idea then just leave it in the comment thanks :)

--------------------

Do you actually know the real reason why we don't go out camping anymore? Well, whether you already know or not I'm gonna tell you anyway. So the story goes like this...

"Jihyo unnie, Tzuyu and I are going to look at the bugs" Chaeyoung shouted at Jihyo who's sitting in front of the campfire.

"Alright but don't go too deep in the forest" Jihyo shouted back at them.

"Yes mom" Chaeyoung teased Jihyo and off they went inside the forest.

"Will they be ok?" Mina asked.

"Of course, why wouldn't they?" Jihyo continued eating her smores.

-----

"Have you found any bugs yet Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung looked back and see Tzuyu staring at the ground.

"Hey Tzuyu why aren't you responding?" Chaeyoung approached Tzuyu slowly and saw that she is fascinated by the firefly that she found on the ground. Chaeyoung is also fascinated by the firefly because it was very beautiful when it shined at night.

"Wow" Chaeyoung and Tzuyu slowly moved their heads up following where the firefly is going. Tzuyu tried to follow the firefly but Chaeyoung grabbed Tzuyu's hand. Tzuyu hands were cold but Chaeyoung just ignored it because it's night time. They keep on looking for bugs around the area.

-----

"We need to go camping together a lot more often this is so much fun and relaxing"  Momo ate another smores. 

"Unnie, you already ate 5 smores now..."  Dahyun protected her precious smore.

"That's why I said it's fun and relaxing we can really do anything here" Momo looked at Dahyun's smores and pout.

"No this is mine" Dahyun pulled away her smores.

"Dahyun, why didn't you join Chaeyoung and Tzuyu go looking for bugs?" Nayeon asked.

"I'm afraid I'll get scare easily..." Dahyun finished her smores.

"Then come on let's go with me" Nayeon stood up and grabbed Dahyun's hand.

"Are you sure about this unnie?" Dahyun is already looking nervous.

"Ghost don't exist don't worry" Nayeon and Dahyun entered the forest too leaving the rest at the campfire.

-----

"Tzuyu, look over there" Chaeyoung pointed at a big bug on a tree stump.

"Do you want to catch it?" Chaeyoung asked but Tzuyu just raised her shoulders.

"Why haven't you say a single word to me yet..." Chaeyoung starts to feel goosebumps when Tzuyu just keep silent the whole time.

"You been acting weird... are you ok?" Chaeyoung suspicion just raised and she starts to get scare when Tzuyu still doesn't answers that question instead Tzuyu just keeps staring at the big bug on the tree stump.

"I'm going to look over there ok you stay here" Chaeyoung planned to leave "Tzuyu" there by herself and go back to the campsite. As she slowly tries to walk away from Tzuyu she heard someone is calling her name that is coming from behind her. Without hesitation Chaeyoung just ran for her life and finally arriving at the campsite only to be greeted by the confused faces of her unnie.

"Chaeyoung what happened? Why are you running? Where's Tzuyu?" Jihyo asked immediately when she saw Chaeyoung came out of the forest.

"Tzuyu is... is..."  Chaeyoung is breathing heavily as she was running as fast as she can.

"Where is Tzuyu" Chaeyoung asked her unnie in front of the campfire.

"What do you mean where is Tzuyu, she's with you going to look for bugs" Jihyo answered.

"No that is not Tzuyu, That's a ghost..." Chaeyoung said with fear in his eyes.

A few seconds later Tzuyu came out of the forest running and crying. Everyone was shocked to see Tzuyu running especially Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung why did you leave me alone there?" Tzuyu cried as she hugs Chaeyoung.

"But... but.." Chaeyoung can't believe what is happening right now.

"I'm not a ghost I'm just too full..." Tzuyu keeps on crying.

"See Chaeyoung, ghost doesn't exist" Momo said.

"I'm sorry Tzuyu for leaving you there" Chaeyoung rubs the maknae's head.

-----

A few minutes later they heard another scream coming from the forest and all of them immediately look around to find it. Nayeon and Dahyun came out of the forest and ran straight to the campsite.

"I told you ghosts are real" Chaeyoung stood up.

"What happened" Jihyo asked.

"It was big... so big... very very big..." Nayeon tries to catch her breath.

"What is it?" Jihyo asked again.

"It's a..." Dahyun tried to finish the sentence.

"Ghost" Chaeyoung cut Dahyun.

"No... don't be silly it's a bug, a big one" Nayeon finish the sentence. Everyone was relieved and they all went back to enjoying the beautiful night.

"I told you Chaeyoung, ghost doesn't exist" Momo said to Chaeyoung.

"Yeah, yeah I believe you now" Chaeyoung rubbed Tzuyu's hand to make up for leaving her alone back there.

"Let's take a photo since today is our last day here" Sana suggested.

"And only day here" Jeongyeon said. Sana took a photo of all of them together and they continue to talk until each one of them gets tired.

-----

All of them packed their stuff, getting ready to go back home when suddenly Jihyo saw Momo.

"Momo thanks for eating our smores last night" Jihyo chuckled.

"Eat your smores? what are you talking about" Momo is confused on what's Jihyo saying.

"You asked for everyone's smores last night don't you remember" Dahyun said.

"What? No, after we had dinner I went straight to the tent and sleep" Momo is still confused on what her members are saying.

"But..." Jihyo is also becoming confused right now.

"Wait let me show you the picture" Sana took out her phone and look at the picture. Everyone was confused why Sana was shocked to look at her phone.

"Sana..." Jeongyeon asked.

"Where's Momo?" Sana showed the picture to all of her members. Everyone was in the picture except for Momo. They all started to freak out and rushed to pack their stuff and leave.

"Aha I told you ghost exist" Chaeyoung is happy that everyone now believes ghosts exist.

"Wait do you remembered what Momo said last night?" Mina asked Chaeyoung and that question made everyone froze.

"She said ghost doesn't exist.." Jihyo answered Mina's question which made them freak out even more.

"So my ghost loves to eat too... good to know" Momo said to herself while the other members are freaking out over what happened last night.

The End~