Chapter 22 - A chat with Nezu (edited)

Start from the beginning

"Talk about overprotective, huh?" Scott commented.

"Shut up Scott." Izuku muttered.

Back in the real world, Aizawa had just reached the Principal's office and had asked Izuku to follow him.

"Principal Nezu, you got a minute?" the sleepy hero asked.

"Aizawa, come in." Nezu answered. "I was just talking to Mr. Yagi about his first-class, though that can probably wait for a bit, right?"

"O-of course sir. I'm sure whatever Eraser wants to talk about is important." Toshi answers.

"I have the two kids I told you about earlier." Aizawa tells him.

"Bring them in. Bring them in." Nezu says with a grin.

"If you want, I can leave." Yagi answered.

"No need, I'd like you to sit and observe, I'm sure it'll be helpful for your first class." Nezu answered.

"Alright, I'll call them in." Aizawa responded as he walked out the door and called Izuku and Katsuki into the room.

"Oi, you two, get in. The rest of you," Aizawa said, looking at Shoto, Shoko, Katsumi, Izumi, and Ochako. "The rest of you stay out here and make sure to not cause any problems because if you do, those camera's up there," Aizawa pointed to 4 cameras that were placed in the hall. "Will let us know instantly." He warned as he walked back in behind Izuku and Katsuki.

As Izuku walked in, Toshi was slightly surprised to see him but sighed with slight annoyance.

"So, Aizawa why are these two gentlemen here?" Nezu asked.

"Well, if words were to be believed, Mr. Bakugou here, called Ms. Uraraka something rather degrading twice and that caused Mr. Mi-" Izuku glared at Aizawa. "Mr. Shimura to attack the boy with his quirk." He explained.

"I warned him not to do it a second time, but he doesn't listen does he." Izuku tells the adults in the room.

"And does Young Bakugou have anything to add to this?" Yagi asked only for his question to be met with silence.

"Taking your silence into account, I'm assuming that you don't have anything to add to this story, so why don't we watch the recordings from the classroom?" Nezu said as he pressed a few buttons on his system.

The movement of gears could be heard from the left wall of the room as the wall moved to show a huge LED TV.

'That's bigger than what Mr. Yagi has at his house.' Izuku thought to himself. 'It's almost as big as the wall!'

Nezu pressed a few more buttons and played a recording from that morning.

In the video, we can see Izuku and Ochako entering the class as Katsumi and Katsuki were arguing with Ida.

"You two should not sit with your legs on the desks like that." Ida shouted. "It's highly disrespectful to the people who made the desk our seniors that sat on them before us."

"And who's going to make us, huh? You?" Katsumi asked.

"Wha- I'm just telling you to put your feet on the ground!" He exclaimed.

"Stop being a stick in the mud dude. Seriously, did your junior high put a stick up your ass or were you born with it?" Katsuki asked him.

Ida took a deep breath. "Look, we got off on the wrong foot here, my name's Ida Tenya, from Somei High."