Raven hair is Daiki and blonde hair is Sana, Naruto said and both mothers pushed their children away, getting their grandchildren out.

I feel so unimportant, Naruto breathed. Ah you'll get your children back soon kit, Kurama said ruffling his hair.
Naruto sighed as Mikoto and Kushina cooed over them.

After an hour Sana started to cry and Mikoto looked at Naruto in panic.
Naruto sighed and stood.

He took his child and put a binkie in his mouth.
The two mothers watched as Naruto slowly put Sana back to sleep.

Here, he said handing Sana back.
Oh Naruto your such a good mother. Tell me do you spend all of your time with them? Mikoto asked shooting Sasuke a look. Hm. Well I take care of them while Sasukes at work but when he comes home all he does is hold them, Naruto said and Mikoto nodded in approval.
You wanted to say I did nothing didn't you? Sasuke asked as Naruto sat back down on his lap. What? No, Naruto said and Sasuke 'mhm'ed him.
Naruto smiled and kissed him.
Not in front of my grand babies, Kushina scolded.

Naruto raised an eyebrow and started to make out with Sasuke who chuckled in between kisses.
Kushina rolled her eyes and Minato chuckled.
You used to do that, he said and Kushina scoffed. I don't know what your talking about, she said and everyone 'mhm'ed.
Now my turn with my nephews, Kurama and Kiki said. What no, they said holding them closer. Mom it's only fair, Kiki said. Give me grand babies and I'll let you hold them, she reasoned and Kiki looked at her dumbfounded.

Hurt my child and you won't be able to grant moms wish, Naruto chimed and Kiki sighed. Yeah I know, she breathed and Kurama high fived Naruto. Aren't you supposed to be my twin? Kiki grumbled. Yeah but kit has a point, Kurama said.

The door opened and all of them looked over to see Naruko.

Sister! Naruto yelled and they jumped onto each other. Ah! Brother it's been to long! Naruko said jumping with him. It has! You haven't even seen my children come on! Naruto squealed and Sasuke shook his head.
And this is why I reject Naruko from coming over, he whispered and everyone nodded in understanding.

Oh my god! Naruko breathed and brushed her hand over Sanas head. He has our golden blonde hair! She fangirled and kissed both of her nephews.
Daiki sneezed as Narukos long hair brushed his nose.

All the girls squealed and Sasuke sighed exasperatedly.

Shut up his sneezes are cute, Naruto grumbled. Sasuke pulled Naruto closer and held his lower back. You all are exhausting, he said and Naruto pouted. But you love us, he grumbled and Sasuke kissed him. I do, he said and Naruto smiled.
Naruko took Daiki as Kiki took the chance and got Sana.

Our children are going to be spoiled, Sasuke sighed. Only until my siblings have children of their own, Naruto reasoned. So spoiled, Sasuke said and Naruto giggled.
Naruto sat in between Sasukes legs since they had a large height difference.

Ok so names, Naruko said. Raven hair is Daiki and blonde hair is Sana, Naruto said and she nodded.
Those are such different meanings, Yuki grumbled as he came down the stairs. And where have you been young man? Kushina asked sternly. Beating Eiji in Super Mario Bros, he said. Isn't that a team game? Kiki asked. There are different modes sister, Samui said pulling his glasses up as he followed Yuki. Yeah didn't you know? Naruto asked rolling his eyes and everyone chuckled.
Samui smiled.
It's nice to see you naru-nii... *Samui looked at Sasuke* pest, he said and a vein popped in Sasukes head. You two. Samui your 12 why are you being mean to my husband? Naruto said. He once stole my sucker, he said simply. You Uzumakis and grudges I swear, Sasuke grumbled. We're amazing shut up, all of the siblings said and Sasuke shook his head.
We could kick your ass in a minute so don't think to highly of yourself alpha, Samui said and Yuki smirked. Maybe not Yuki, Samui corrected and Yuki put his twin into the floor.

Hey babies! Kushina growled and Daiki started to cry.
Oh no.. you woke up the hard one, Naruto said and Naruko handed him the small raven.

Naruto bounced him as he swayed and Sasuke smirked, loving his view.

Don't think about it, Mikoto hissed. About what? Sasuke asked with his smirk widening. Naruko smacked his head. My little brother, she grumbled. My wife, Sasuke retorted and Naruto rolled his eyes.
Mom I think I'm taking care of three children, Naruto said and Kushina smirked. Don't worry I still think I'm taking care of 7 children, she said and Minato looked at her a-gaped. I am not a child, he grumbled. Yes you are, his children said and Sasuke snorted.
Your no better, Naruto said and Sasuke grumbled. I can made you paralyzed, he growled. I know, Naruto breathed and he smirked.

Naruko took back her nephew after Naruto had gotten him back to sleep, with a changing of his diaper like Sana.
So... what do you plan on doing? Having both of your children on the bed with you? Kurama asked taking Sana. Hm. No I have a carry around crib in the car, Naruto said and the mothers clapped. He chuckled and bowed.

Oh! Kushina said and they looked at her. Can Daiki and Sana sleep through the night yet? She asked. Naruto nodded. Daiki was a little bit of trouble but he just liked the warmth that surrounded him when I slept with him, Naruto said and they nodded. Like you? Kushina asked smirking. Naruto nodded and laughed a little. I actually said that when I figured out why he wasn't sleeping all the way, he said and the others laughed.

Give me, Mikoto grumbled and took Daikis bottle as Kushina took Sanas out of Narutos hands.
Naruto sighed and looked at Sasuke who shrugged.
I miss my children, Naruto whined hugging Sasuke who chuckled. You'll get them back when you leave, Yuki reasoned. That's a couple of days, Naruto breathed and whimpered.
I think your just as much attached to them as they are to you, Samui said as Daiki seemed to be looking for Naruto.

Music! Naruko cheered as Naruto came down with the two mothers after putting Sana and Daiki to bed.

This song, Naruko said smirking. Which one? Naruto asked raising an eyebrow. The first song Sasuke and you danced to, she said and put it on.

Sasuke smirked and spun Naruto.

Oh I'm to tired for this, Naruto breathed. You'll live, Sasuke said and Naruto shook his head.

Naruko pulled Minato up and started to dance with him as Fugaku got his wife, Kiki danced with Itachi, Kurama had a dance off with Yuki as Kushina danced with Samui.

All that beauty goes deeper then the surface, Sasuke whispered in Narutos ear and he smiled. What beauty? I'm gorgeous, he said and Sasuke laughed.

Sasuke pulled Naruto close and the blonde rubbed his ass on Sasukes dick.

Dangerous territory kitten, he growled and a shiver ran down Narutos spine.
Sasuke kept Naruto up as the blondes legs had gone weak.

~~~~~~~~~

Tired, Naruto yawned as he put one of Sasukes shirts on and didn't bother putting anything else except boxers on.
Look at my sexy wife, Sasuke said pulling Naruto on top of him. Naruto smiled and kissed the raven.

He moved Sasukes bang and kissed his scar.

Is that a routine for you? He asked. No but I like kissing you. I like the reminder you stayed with me even when I was in that state, he said and Sasuke smiled. I think you've stayed with me through worse, he said gripping Narutos ass. Which part? You being arrogant and an ass or you being depressed when you came back to reality? He asked and Sasuke laughed mockingly. Naruto smiled and kissed the raven again.
I love you kitten, Sasuke said. I love you too, he whispered and kissed the raven again.