Hardships

Hank's life wasn't easy. He used to kill grunts and Agents for fun before and sometimes did missions for Dissenter aka Doc. He gave him supplies or blew up facilities. His life was chaotic and fun for him.

That was... Until he met Angel. His world became upside-down, Everything around him slowed down and became peaceful with Angel around. She kept him sane. He felt his past self, the calm and cool dude back again.

He always showed his vulnerable and real side of him to Angel. Not the beast that he was turned into due to hardships which he later found fun in.

After talking to Doc about how he seemed changed and didn't want to fight anymore, Doc just encouraged him to keep fighting... Not for himself but for everyone... For Angel.

Hank always wants to see Angel happy. It's what fills his heart with warmth that he can't explain. It's pure and innocent love like this that gives him the will to keep on moving with his mission and his life.

Hank can't tell Angel how many times he had died and came back to life just for her. Whenever he came back from death her would hug Angel tightly not letting her go until he calmed down.

Angel could feel his fear and feel him relax slowly in the hug. She would always try and sooth her Dad at times like these and even kiss his forehead like he does to her to sooth her. And Hank would smile at this cute gestures from his daughter.

----------

Tricky and Jebus never fight Hank whenever he is with Angel in fear that they might hurt the little child, but when he is alone they take it as an opportunity to attack him.

It was their little game. They would fight, kill each other and get revived again. This cycle never stopped and doesn't seem like it will ever stop until it all goes back to normal again.

Even tho Jebus tried to kill everyone to restore Nevada to normalcy, Tricky only attacked Hank for fun or to either have a petty little fun revenge.

Hank bore all the pain with him. He didn't tell anyone about these other than Doc. Doc is his best friend and Hank trusts him more than himself.

Doc is smart and reliable. He understands how Hank feels and always helps him through rough times, he also helps Deimos and Sanford. They are all friends afterall.

Hank might deny it but he cares for his friends alot. He doesn't like it when Deimos or Sanford get hurt. He doesn't like showing affection but somehow ends up showing it anyway by helping them.

Having Angel as a Daughter really changed Hank for the better, even Doc had to agree. Hank always tries to be the Best Dad for Angel and truthfully he is the best parent Angel could ever had, even tho she doesn't like it when Hank comes back with blood all over his body giving the evidence that he killed many people.

Angel still accepts him with cheerful smiles and soothing hugs, after Hank told her the truth. Deimos and Sanford understand how much Hank cares for her, even they care for her like the big brother they are to her, always keep her happy and safe from the horrors of Nevada.

 Deimos and Sanford understand how much Hank cares for her, even they care for her like the big brother they are to her, always keep her happy and safe from the horrors of Nevada

This is how Hank's life is so many ups and downs, but he never gives up and will never give up till the end.