A New Day

Hank woke up early as usual due to nightmares. This is normal for him.

He wore his clothes and gears and went to check up on the girl. He opened the door slowly and found he asleep.

He sighed and went on to make breakfast for himself and others. He normally wouldn't ever make breakfast for Stanford and Deimos but decided anyways to make some for them as well since he wants to feed the girl too.

Sanford woke up early too for his morning exercise to find Hank make extra breakfast.

"Hey Hank."

"Hey..."

"Why are you making so much breakfast?"

"It's for the little girl"

"Is she.... gonna eat all that?"

"..... No.... It's for you guys"

Sanford's jaw nearly dropped hearing that. He said, "Am I dreaming? Or... Did you really decide to be so generous today?"

Hank gave him a death glare, "Oh Shut Up"

Deimos came by minutes later while rubbing his eyes. "*yawn* so... did I miss something?"

Sanford who sat at the table now said, "Hank is making breakfast for us today."

"hmm okay...... w-Wait WHAT!?"
Now it was Deimos's turn to look surprised at Hank.

At this point Hank got annoyed by this bullcrap. He quickly made the breakfast, placed their plates and served them and took one plate for the little girl thinking she should wake up now.

Deimos still amazed by this asked, "Is this real? The food isn't poisoned is it...?"

Hank gave an annoyed look like 'seriously?'

Deimos and Sanford started eating the breakfast. It wasn't bad it was nice to eat something made by Hank for once.

Deimos complimented it to make Hank feel good and Sanford agreed with him. Hank smiled slightly under his mask but quickly brushed it off. He didn't wanna seem to soft for them.

Hank went to the little girl's room and placed the plate gently on the bedside stand.

He shaked the little girl a bit, "Hey... Wake up. It's time for breakfast."

The little girl fluttered her eyes open slowly and sat up groaning a bit. She yawned while covering her mouth a bit and rubbed her eyes.

She looked around a bit not recognizing the place and then looked at the tall black figure with red goggles standing beside her.

She got scared a bit but remembered what his name was... "Hank..." she thought. He was so kind and gentle to her yesterday. Even tho she didn't know him well or even knew where she was, something in her told her to trust this man.

Hank handed the plate to the little girl, "Eat up. You must be hungry now so I made breakfast." He was still gentle to her like a parent would be.

The girl looked at the plate. It smelled good so she started to eat it.

Hank sat beside her said, "Heh! Slow down a bit. The food isn't going anywhere."

The girl listened to him and started eating slowly by chewing it properly.

When the girl finished, Hank took the plate and stood up. "Come on you should wash up bit."

Hank put his hand out to her, the girl held it and got off the bed to follow him.