"Ouch !" she said lifting up "ya hit mi in de damn eye" she said looking at me like I was crazy.

"Why you talking like that ?" I asked scrunching my face. She threw the cover off of her storming out mumbling stuff under her breath.

I shrugged looking back at nicki "Wake up !!" I hitting her harder.

"Mmcht man damn ! Let me sleep !!" she said turning over  "It's ya damn wedding day fool get yo ass up !"

She popped up looking around "Where's my suit ?" "I ordered you a dress" I crossed my arms.

"I know you did" she mugged me getting out the bed "Mom ordered me a suit"  she smiled walking out the room.

"how dare she go against me like that" I mumbled.

Onika pov:

"Man pass the blunt" I said taking it from cole.

"Y'all niggas supposed to be getting ready" wayne said coming in "My suit ain't gone be here until eight. On the dot" I said taking a puff.

"Go get in the tub then nigga" wayne said pointing behind him. "Mmcht man" I said giving cole the blunt back.

"I don't know how all y'all niggas expect to get ready in this small ass hotel" I said scrunching my face.

"This hotel is big as hell !" Melly said and I huffed.

"I wanna talk to my baby" I mumbled walking back in the room I slept in to see rick talking to somebody on my phone.

"I don't care if you wanna talk to yo bubba you finna talk to me. Now, what you doing" he said.

I know this niga ain't on the phone with bey.

"Girl don't start allat crying in my damn ear" he scrunched his face pulling the phone away from his ear.

"Give me this" I said snatching the phone from him. I put it up to my ear to hear beyonce crying loudly.

"Baby stop crying, did you take your medicine ?"

"B-Bubba ?"

"Yea stink it's me. Did you take your big girl medicine ?"

"n-no no"

"Beyonce you need to take your medicine, where's mommy ?"

"Onika you need to get in the shower !" Lauren said coming in "in a minute" I waved her off trying to listen to bey.

"Me no wanna"

"You don't wanna what ?"

"big 'irl"

"You have to bey it's really important that yo-"

"Cookie ! Shower now !!" chanel said from by the door "In a minute !" I looked back at her.

"But bubba I wan pway"

"Baby bey you can't play today is very important ok I really need you to be a big girl"

"But bubbbaaaa"

"Midget angela said hang up that phone with beyonce and get ready" rick said coming in.

"I have to talk to her so she can take her medicine" I said looking back at him "Do you know who angela is ?! She got this"  he said.

"Do you know who baby bey is ?!" I asked him "She gone need some help"

"BUBBA !!"

"I'm sorry baby what were you saying ?"

"wan yew"