23

Few days later

Onika pov:

"Beyonce it's time to wake up baby you gotta go to the studio" I said rubbing her back.

She's been down lately so I convinced her to start back on her music. Of course the group broke up so I talked her into going solo.

I read some of her songs and I really like them, this girl got a lot of talent.

She's just in a dark spot right now, and i'm doing everything I can to help her through it.

"not right now" she mumbled half sleep turning her head to the other side. "Kelly's on her way stink you have to get up now" I said rubbing her back.

She groaned lowly before getting up. "Goodmorning baby" I smiled rubbing her cheek "goodmorning" she mumbled rubbing her eye.

"How did you sleep ?" I asked. She's been having nightmares lately, of both shawn and matthew. I think her mom coming back is the reason for that.

"i slept ok" she said lowly. "Ok well get ready and i'm gonna go make you some breakfast" I said giving her a small smile.

"Ok" she said getting up. "I love you" I said looking into her eyes.

I'm making sure to tell her that more now. At first we didn't say it all the time cause I mainly felt love is something that's shown.

But I need her to know I love her and that she's not alone.

She looked at me with watering eyes and smiled "i love you too" I pulled her into a hug letting her get the few tears she had out.

It's been like this ever since tina showed up. She's become way more sensitive especially to hearing somebody tell her they love her.

The other day a fan seen her and said they love her and beyonce cried her eyes out.

She also has become more clingy, I don't mind of course but I am worried about her. She doesn't want to be anywhere by herself and the only people she wants with her is me or keri.

I hate seeing her so sad... It makes me wanna kill.

I pulled back from the hug and gave her peck right next to her lips. "Go get ready baby" I said softly.

She nodded before walking away. I sighed then went to the kitchen to get breakfast started.

------ -----

"Bey go in with keri ok" I said. "where are you going" she asked looking up at me.

"I need to talk to kelly about something i'm not leaving" I said and she nodded.

"Come on bumble" keri giving bey a soft smile. She got out the car with keri and they both walked into the studio.

"Kelly" I called out. "Huh ?" she answered looking over at me.

"Did you know about tina ?" I asked with a raised eyebrow . "Turner ?" she asked with scrunched eyebrows.

"Yea I knew who didn't know she was getting hit" she said with a shrug. "No not turner girl !" I said hitting the side of her head.

"Then tina who ?" she asked looking at me confused. "Solo and bey mom"

"Ohhh yea I know" she said.

"It's sad she died like that but I mean we got our BB out of it so it's a win lose" she said.

Ohhhh so she don't know.. I'm shole about to tell her.

"Kelly tina ain't dead" I said. She looked over at me with a confused face then raised a eyebrow "Nika you been smoking too much weed" she said making me smack my lips.