Chapter 3: Underground Reunion

Chapter 3:

3rd Person POV:

"Tanjiro, Leorio, and Inosuke! I made a new friend!" Gon shouted running alongside Kurapika and his new friend.

"Oh really who-" Tanjiro stopped as Inosuke drops his katanas on the floor.

"Genya!!" "Gunner!" they both shout.

"Tanjiro?! Boar-head?!" Genya's eyes widened.

"I had a feeling you both knew each other.. Your outfits are quite similar after all." Gon smiled.

"Do you know what happened? I had to ask around and all I could find out was that there is something called the hunter exam happening here!!" Genya explained. "It sounds like the difficulty of Final Selection back home!"

"That's what I thought. I thought maybe taking this exam would help us to find out where we are and how we got here." Tanjiro continued. "Not only that, but how to get back. This world is quite advanced, even compared to that city I first spotted Muzan in hah.."

"Hey guys, I don't mean to burst your bubble but I think the Kirikos have something they want to say." Kurapika said, nudging the slayers closer to them.

"We are in fact, the examiners that were hired to help with this year's Hunter Exam."

The Kirikos continued to explain how each of the 6 in the group had passed their expectations in different ways. Leorio managed to heal the wound much faster than any normal doctor, Tanjiro's great sense of smell and observation skills helped to figure out the plot of the Kirikos, Gon's extreme attention to detail helped find the plot in the act, Kurapika's investigation skills put together the incongruities of their stories, and Inosuke's ability to distract others from pain and curiosity helped point out major clues.

"Now, allow us to carry you to the exam site in Zaban City. We can hold four of you and two of you will have to ride on our backs." Said one of the Kirikos.

The group of six were then taken to the city of Zaban.

"WOO WOO WOOHOO. HAHAHAHA THE GREAT INOSUKE CAN FLY. THESE THINGS ARE FAST!" Inosuke shouted as he was being carried by the Kirikos.