Kitten I got it! He yelled and Naruto came running up. Thank you~! He sang and took the bags. Sorry for making you go, Naruto apologized and Sasuke 'mhm'ed.
Naruto kissed him and smiled.
Don't you have work? He asked and Sasuke rolled his eyes. Yeah I do and I sacrificed being late for you, he said pulling Naruto closer by the waist. Your the head. How can you sacrifice anything? He asked wrapping his free arm around Sasukes neck. I'll have to hurry and do my work to come home at the same time, Sasuke said and Naruto 'ah'ed in understanding.

He smiled and kissed his husband.

I'll see you after work then yeah? Naruto said and Sasuke nodded. And if you try to stay the night I'll barge into your office and drag you out! Naruto yelled as Sasuke closed the door.
He chuckled and shook his head.

Sasuke-kun! Why were you later then normal? Sakura asked pressing her cardboard chest up against his arm. His wife wanted to have fun, Kiba said wiggling his eyebrows. Shut up, Sasuke grumbled pushing Kiba away. The dog chuckled as Shikamaru held his waist.
You have a wife? Sakura asked almost scoffing at the idea. Sasuke held his left hand up to show a ring.

(Sasukes ring)

(Sasukes ring)

(Narutos ring)

Oh.. well your wife doesn't really have good taste, she said and Sasuke glared at her. Oh no, Shino whispered and the others nodded. Keep running that mouth and you'll find yourself on the street, Sasuke hissed and headed back into his office.
Nice going, Kiba said sarcastically and Sakura glared at him.

Sasuke sighed and walked into his house to be met with silence. He raised an eyebrow.
Naruto! he called and the blonde peaked out of his studio. Oh sorry I didn't hear you open the door! Naruto said walking up and hugging him. How was work? He asked and Sasuke scoffed. Naruto frowned. Not great? He asked and Sasuke lifted him up.
The bitch was just being a bitch, he grumbled as Naruto wrapped his legs around his waist. Oh~! Want me to kick her ass?! Naruto asked happily and Sasuke chuckled. No but I want that ass of yours, he said and Naruto nodded. Try to at least have me be walking out of the room, he said and Sasuke chuckled. I make no promises, he said and Naruto pouted.

~~~~~~~

Naruto hummed and rolled onto Sasukes chest as they laid on their bed in comfortable silence.

Something wrong? Sasuke asked. Hm. No, Naruto said laying on his chest and making doodles.
Sasuke examined his wife and rolled over with a groan. He laid on Narutos abdomen as Naruto lifted his bang up and clipped it back.

Something bothering you.. what's up kitten? Sasuke asked and Naruto blushed from being caught. Mm. It's really nothing important, he mumbled and Sasuke sighed. Baby come on. You usually tell me everything so why's this different? He said and Naruto looked away. A-ah I just wanted to tell you I've been throwing up, he said getting quiet with every word.

Sasuke shot up and Naruto sat up with his legs around Sasukes waist.

You've been what?! Sasuke yelled and Naruto flinched. I-I've been t-throwing u-up for t-the past f-few we-weeks, Naruto stuttered, scared for Sasukes reaction. Is that why you've been running to the bathroom? Sasuke whispered and Naruto nodded slowly.
Sasuke frowned and put his lips on Narutos forehead.
You seem fine though... we'll go to Tsunade tomorrow and ask why, Sasuke said and Naruto pouted. I hate the doctors though, he grumbled. What if you have some illness we don't know about Naruto? I just want to make sure, Sasuke said and Naruto huffed but nodded.

Sasuke sighed and laid back down, slowly falling asleep to Narutos calming heart beat.