We can finally relax on the cruise, I was invited out by my friends, Chihiro-chan and Mako-chan. We sat down at the cafe and ordered our lunch. 

"Whew! It's great being back to Class B, right guys?" Mako-chan said while stretching her arms.

"Yeah! But there's a huge gap between us and Class A, right?" Chihiro-chan replied.

"Now now, there's not much of a point difference between us and Class C, we can't say we are completely safe, right?" I said back to them.

"Yeah, you're right. But let's not worry about that now 'kay? We're on a cruise! Let's enjoy ourselves!" Mako-chan replied.

"You're right, let's just enjoy ourselves for now." Chihiro-chan replied. "Honami-chan, you never told us why you went missing for a few hours, did something happen?"

"U-uh! N-no! Nothing happened!" I replied nervously. I was nervous about this question because of two reasons, one, was the fact that Tsukihiro would punish my classmates if I told anyone, two, it was the day I confessed to Ayanokouji-kun.

"Hm? Really?" Mako-chan elbowed me while giving off a smug smile.

"N-no, really! Nothing happened!" I replied.

"Honami-chan, it's obvious something happened. Really, what happened?" Chihiro-chan said with a worried look.

"Seriously! Nothing happened!"

"Oh! Yeah, you guys know Ayanokouji-kun? From Class C?" Chihiro-chan said, the mere mention of his name was enough to stiffen myself. Chihiro-chan! Why bring him up! I'm getting super duper nervous right now!

"Hm? What about him?" Mako-chan asked.

"He's actually really kind, he helped me find my group when I was lost! I always thought he was scary because he's always calm and mature, but he's a nice guy." I started getting a little excited after she started praising Ayanokouji-kun.

"I know right! Ayanokouji-kun always give off a mature vibe to himself, and he cares deeply about his friends! He's so kind and he always helps me whenever I feel down!" After I said that, Mako-chan and Chihiro-chan started giving me a smug look. "Eh... What's the look for?"

"Hehe... I knew it, you're acting weird because it had to do with Ayanokouji-kun right?" Mako-chair said while giving off a smirk.

"Looks like it was the right choice to bring up Ayanokouji-kun, right Mako-chan?" Chihiro-chan stated.

"Yes yes, go Chihiro-chan, go!"

"B-but how did you know it had to do with Ayanokouji-kun?" I asked.

"Well, whenever something happens with Ayanokouji-kun, you always get flustered for the next few days. You can't hide it Honami-chan..." 

"Yes, Mako-chan is right, you act like this whenever something happens with you and Ayanokouji-kun..."

"R-really? I guess I really can't hide it from you guys... Wait. If it's obvious, then who knows that I love him?"

"Hmm... Like everyone. Everyone except Kanzaki-kun." Eh...

"So... What happened? You usually act flustered, but not to this extent... Don't tell me... Did you do it with him? Kyaaa you grew up Honami-chan, I thought you were going to be a virgin forever!" Mako-chan stated, I immediately started blushing at the thought of me and him doing it.

"N-no! Nothing like that! Geez Mako-chan, you know I wouldn't break the school rules."

"Aww... Are you sure though?"