Frustration

~{ 8.1 - Humiliation }~

"You're selfish, Nagumo-senpai" The girl on the other side of the phone yelled at me, 

"Can't you find someone else?!" No. The best woman should be with me. 

"Do you know how much Kiyotaka means to me?!" Yes, which is why I must get rid of him, so that I can take advantage of your depressed state.

"I'll never get together with the likes of you!" ...

"You might as well give up on me!" What is this feeling... It feels so familliar.

"Honami, please listen to me—" She cut me off.

"No." she replied bluntly.

"Honam—" She cut me off again.

"No! Stop it, Nagumo-senpai! You already did enough damage!"

I dropped down to my knees out of pain.

Ah I remember now... It's this feeling that I'm feeling... The feeling of rejection, the feeling of... Hatred.

But it's different this time... This hatred... This feeling is not towards Honami... It's towards Ayanokouji.

"N-not this pain again..." I muttered.

Ayanokouji lowered himself down, he kneeled in front of my sorry state. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head up.

"G-go to hell, Ayanokouji!" As I threw my fist at him, as he hung up the call. He caught my hand within an instant, it was so fast that if you blinked, you would have missed it.

He applied pressure down on my hand, causing an immense pain.

"You're weak. Nagumo. You're weak, and pathetic." He said, staring into my eyes with his own. Eyes that reflected no light, and would cause even the toughest of men to flinch. "The Student Council President, in this sorry state, over a girl who rejected him. How weak." 

"..." I was to afraid to speak.

"... Did you just piss your pants?" I looked down towards my pants, and it was wet. "What do you think would happen if..." He paused and the silence felt... deafening. "The entire school saw this?" He took his phone out of his pocket and took a picture of me.

"W-what the fuck are you doing..." I could only say quietly.

"Your popularity far exceeds the majority of the average student, your influence allowed you to lead the entire third year. But what do you think everyone would think if they saw it?"

"Y-you wouldn't dare... The school would track you down and you will be punished." I said.

"I wouldn't be too sure about that. I led you guys here for a reason. It's not a popular location and there are no security cameras in this area." He said. But there is flaws within that plan.

"They would track the post to your phone number. There's no way you can get away with it." I said with a little bit of confidence.

"Really? We'll see about that." He said. He picked up his grocery bag and then started walking away.

Tonokawa and Mizowaki came back and looked at me.

"Ahh jeez... Honami's probably not in the mood for ice cream now..." Ayanokouji exclaimed.

"N-Nagumo-san?" Mizowaki muttered.

Fuck...