let them get raw dogged🤪

you
GIRL GTFO💀

inasa😽
if you don't send us yo
damn location.

you
yall fruity fuckers get on my nerves. 😐
cam is the only one who isn't on my ass 24/7

*y/n shared their location for 24 hours*

you
gtg.

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

"You good?" Katsuki chuckled softly and looked in your direction. You leaned against the passenger door with your legs crossed, hiding your phone with your hand.

"Yeah, just my dumbass friends," you turned on do not disturb and slid it into your jacket pocket. You sat up seeing Katsuki approach a nice neighborhood, Katsuki stepped on the breaks and parked on a curb far from his house.

"This is yo' crib?" you asked unbuckling your seatbelt. Katsuki pushed the gear to put the car in park before resting his arm on the rest.

"No," Katsuki whispered, turning to make eye contact with you. You stared at him feeling your mouth go dry trying to form a sentence to say. They both sat in silence, listening to your shallow breaths.

Katsuki grinned as his hand reached over to the passenger side, his arm rested on your lap as he opened the glove compartment revealing his weed stash.

"I have to smoke before I visit them, if not I might go insane," after getting what he needed Katsuki closed the compartment and rolled down the window. Katsuki emptied the guts from the rollo out of the window, you firmly pressed your lips together and watched the boy trail his tongue over the cigar.

You clasped your hands together and rested them on your thick thighs, squeezing them tightly together. It's something about a guy rolling a blunt that was so attractive, especially when they licked it, you immediately felt a waterfall between your legs.

You softly cleared your throat as Katsuki waved the flame of his lighter over the tip of the blunt until he was satisfied. "Here." he said as he passed it to you. You slowly grasped it between two fingers, looking at the blunt than him.

"Try not to get any smoke in Hades face," he grabbed his phone, and connected it to the aux then turned his playlist on, you were surprised to hear the smooth beat of an old school song.

song: so anxious - ginuwine

You chuckled softly, taking a hit before passing it over, "What do you know about ginuwine?" you asked, while smoke exited through your nose. Katsuki grinned almost proud of himself for knowing some old music.

"Mina plays songs like this when she's cleaning and shit, I stole a few." he slouched in his seat, propping his arm against the rest.

"She taught you well." you mumbled watching him ash the blunt out of the window, he leaned over and coughed out a cloud of smoke away from Hades, cursing under his breath.

"You good?" you laughed, patting his back.

"Yeah, yeah. I think Sero be giving me laced weed." He cleared his throat and passed it back to you.